forum

I honestly need mad help making this beat come out the way I want.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Negrodomas
The song is Earth by Clown Core. The song is honestly hard af to map and probs should choose something simpler but I love the song and think a map with it would be great. The main first drum beat is kicking my ass anyone got advice?
WitherMite
clowncore make some complex music, so unless you have some knowledge of simple music theory and can follow polyrhythms, time signature changes, and know how to time variable/multiple bpm, I'd stay away from mapping their music for a bit longer.

as for Earth (actually called flat earth, its different on youtube for some reason), I'm actually mapping that rn. there arent any overly complicated rhythms or time signatures in it its just not a single bpm, I can send you a .osz if you want. just gotta encode the audio down to 192kbps and check that the sax honking part is lined up.

not guaranteeing the timing is completely perfect though.

here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/file/if9xzyulwnny1hn/clown_core_-_flat_earth.osz/file
Topic Starter
Negrodomas

WitherMite wrote:

clowncore make some complex music, so unless you have some knowledge of simple music theory and can follow polyrhythms, time signature changes, and know how to time variable/multiple bpm, I'd stay away from mapping their music for a bit longer.

as for Earth (actually called flat earth, its different on youtube for some reason), I'm actually mapping that rn. there arent any overly complicated rhythms or time signatures in it its just not a single bpm, I can send you a .osz if you want. just gotta encode the audio down to 192kbps and check that the sax honking part is lined up.

not guaranteeing the timing is completely perfect though.

here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/file/if9xzyulwnny1hn/clown_core_-_flat_earth.osz/file

So I actually am very versed in music, went to college for music performance. Thanks I will def check it out. I'm honestly just not good with the editor yet. and out side the first rhythm I think I have an idea of what I wanna do.
WitherMite
Sorry for assuming, also I realized that you probably meant less about timing and more about how youre mapping that part. In which case Id reccomend looking up the mapper grumd for inspiration. they map alot of breakcore.

That file is just timing btw if you didnt need that