forum

[Archived] Peppy Me have a bug in start osu help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jasnn-
Problem Details:me have problem in start osu please fix on update a bug is name Pippi! get the cookie out of your mouth-it coluld be dirty
me look the details System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #on.#On.#eeb()
at #Wo.#Xo.#at()
at #Yc.#4c.#rt()
at #Yc.#4c.#Ct(Object , EventArgs )
at #Yc.#8c.#Zt()
at #Yc.#nd.#dw(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #Yc.#nd.#It()
at #Yc.#4c.#It()
at #Wo.#Vo.#0qb(String , Boolean )
PLEASE REPLY. thanks :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20130910 (latest)
Marcin
peppy is not the only person which can help you >.<

Can you give us more details about your pc details? What do you do to cause this problem? Do you have framework installed?
Nathanael

Marcin wrote:

peppy is not the only person which can help you >.<
Can you give us more details about your pc details? What do you do to cause this problem? Do you have framework installed?
If .NET framework is not installed, it shouldn't show like that. ( If it was outdated, it should say that it was )

( Tried to fix and translate properly )

KanadeOtonashi wrote:

Problem Details:
I have a problem in starting osu! The window title named "Pippi! get the cookie out of your mouth - it coluld be dirty" pops up
I looked at the details

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #on.#On.#eeb()
at #Wo.#Xo.#at()
at #Yc.#4c.#rt()
at #Yc.#4c.#Ct(Object , EventArgs )
at #Yc.#8c.#Zt()
at #Yc.#nd.#dw(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #Yc.#nd.#It()
at #Yc.#4c.#It()
at #Wo.#Vo.#0qb(String , Boolean )
PLEASE REPLY. thanks :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Nothing specified

osu! version: 20130910 (latest)
Off-topic:
I became confused again at the flags of Poland and Indonesia.. x_x
Topic Starter
Jasnn-
but how to fix this :( :(
Flanster
For now reinstall your .NET and XNA Framework or install if not present.
Scorpiour
looked like a network problem....
peppy
This looks like an issue with your skin. Please check your skin cursor/cursortrails and/or delete it.