Total Posts
Topic Starter
Detos69
I'm just upload a new map 3 days ago and no one notice it

I got a hype now but after that no one notice it anymore

I thought my map isn't good enough for getting hype

But I just realized that I don't get any hype's reason is not my map bad

I not say that my map is good but really no one try it or look it with auto mod

It still has 3 plays only and I play it 2 times for the test so you can say it only has 1 plays

Is there anyway to let my map get notice? I need this map get notice for the hype or suggest
MrMcMikey22
omg finally someone exactly like me, I guess..xD..oh well..
A guy said that I have to go to, to get feedback or more feedback, so do you if you have to: community/forums/60
WitherMite
I mean how often do you check the graveyard or WIP/pending for maps?

mania people seem to be more likely to do that from what I've seen, but usually to get people to play your map aside from getting it ranked you need show other people your map in multis or have it get played by popular streamers, and have it be decent enough quality for players to like it and share it with their friends.

Try getting some mods over in the modding queue subforum (read rules first), and see how mappers like your maps and how they think you can improve them. Focus on improving your mapping and maybe something will happen to get popular. hype usually comes pretty easy from modders once you can make rankable maps.

But really the thing that plays the biggest part in unranked maps getting plays and favorites is song choice. people search for songs they like, and if there aren't any ranked/loved versions they may search unranked.

Edit: I took a look at your map, and I think you need a bit more practice listening to music, you emphasize the wrong ticks much of the time, overmap in some places, and undermap in others often missing sounds that in context probably should have been mapped, maybe try mapping music you like that's a bit simpler than camellia, there's a lot going on and its easy to get lost in the noise. you do have some good ideas going on in there though.
epic man 2
when you have a versatile selection of uploaded maps then you can try hosting them in multis, or at least the ones you think would be the most entertaining playthroughs — majority of the time when im in a multi i just "kill the multi" by hosting some joke chart i made and usually people end up leaving lol
Sophie Twilight
It just depends on what song you map at what time

If it is in trend outside osu and no one has mapped it, then you'll easily exceeds 10000 plays
xKongou
There are 3 ways if you wanna get noticed
-. #modreqs channel on in-game chat. It maybe had little chance of acceptance, but i personally check #modreqs everytime i logged in (and hey, probably others too). And also, you can talk to any mappers by join them in #mapping in-game chat
-. modding queues are more personal, because you had more option. But you'll only accepted if you and/or your map fits their preferences
-. DM other mappers. I usually find this useful (especially if you have relations) because they can be direct ans you can fix them as soon as they're done modding

Just in case you're interested, let me know. I can mod your maps anytime i logged in (and depends on what am i doing/mapping)