forum

(Resolved) Swapping hitsound assignments

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chiru-kun
Good morning Mapping Discussions. I messed up.

All of the snares of a mapset I have I assigned to drum-hitclap while all the kicks I assigned to normal-hitclap & soft-hitclap. I did this because my custom normal claps were kicks and my drum claps were snares. I thought that's how it goes.

So...
  1. Is this issue unrankable? I've been rejected checks alot... maybe this is the reason?
  2. Is there a tool or trick which allows me to swap the hitsound assignments? I currently have Mapping Tools, though I don't want to accidentally destroy a map due to unknowingly using something wrongly.
[[[[[[
it's gonna sound super wierd for someone who plays without map hs xd

i don't think there's a tool for this tho, not in mapping tool at least, it's so specific
WitherMite
you can select all the notes with that hitsound and change them all at once, it wont save a ton of time - you still have to select all of them, but you won't have to change them all individually.

I did the same thing with my first mania map, though i just opted to abandon the set instead of fixing it, there was a lot of other stuff wrong with it as it was my first map, plus most mania players just mute HS anyway

best to HS with default skin samples in the future.
Topic Starter
Chiru-kun
tldr no
ok thanks