forum

Mind Reflection - Da Roots

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lybydose
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Skyripper
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
blissfulyoshi
Medium:
00:25:34 - add note(s) here for consistency
00:28:96 - " "
00:43:20 - " "?
01:15:98 - " "
01:44:72 - " "
01:48:55 - " "

Expert:
I am a little afraid of the drain because the beginning has few enough notes that auto loses a quarter of guage.When I played (I have bad accuracy), I lost a half a guage before my bar started to become steady again when more notes were available.
00:08:75 - add note(s) here for consistency
00:18:56 - " "
00:25:80 - " " (I won't bother with commenting more on this for the rest of the mod
00:41:17 (5) - new combo to make it easier to read?
01:46:75 (5,6,7,8) - the stacking of sliders seemed sort of random

Nice map. Star.
v2b
Topic Starter
Lybydose
^ Kudosu for IRC mods
yeahyeahyeahhh
Like I just said, both of the difficulties are fine to me, just some stuff that feels better to me. Completely up to you ^^;

00:12:886 (5) - Move to 00:13:120 to match the first part.

*if you don't like this next change, don't bother with the rest as they are all similar to this part*

00:18:108 - Add a circle here, I hear a triple not a double :|
00:25:342 - ^
00:47:050 - ^
00:54:291 - ^
01:15:987 - ^
01:23:223 - ^
01:44:947 - ^

Regardless, here's a star for you. Yay for folk! Fun map ^^;
Skyripper
^ a lot of those doubles (where you here triples) are the authentic parts of the original ITG stepchart

everything looks in order

bubs
yeahyeahyeahhh
Ahh Gotcha :) I've never played ITG nor do I know what it is lol.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Medium]
nothing technically wrong but hooooooly cow that is a LOT of timing sections

[Expert]
00:07:78 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - any reason all of these are whistles?
ok the timing is DEFINITELY off...even i can tell that, which means you need to go find serious timing help.
01:41:53 (6) - spacing
the only reason i can think that this map would have multiple timing sections is for that last note, and you can do that just fine, but this really sounds like a single timing section

popped :( i cant help you with timing cus im bad at it
Topic Starter
Lybydose

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Expert]
00:07:78 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - any reason all of these are whistles? The default skin soft whistle sounds almost exactly like the instrument these are following.
The many timing sections are based off the Official Stepchart for this song. Regardless, after some testing, I managed to find a constant bpm value that works for everything but the beginning of the song, which still has multiple sections.

Old timing version is included for reference.

Download: Mind Reflection - Da Roots (Folk Mix) (Lybydose) [Authentic Timing].osu
Skyripper
playing in both difficulties I get ave 0ms pretty much the entire time with the new timing

changes seen

rebubbled
mtmcl
Heart!
Mr Shaco
THIS IS THE BEST MAP.
Aleks719
agree