forum

How to do it? #1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RainSeason
Hello Muppers! I'm still new to mapping and don't know much. I saw this technique on the map and decided to repeat it, but it did not work. I noticed some green stripes. Can you tell me what kind of stripes, where to find them and how to do? Thank you very much in advance.
[[[[[[
the green lines are created by pressing f6 and then click on the green + icon, by crating them you can change the slider velocity, hs volume, and sampleset

you can create them faster by go to change keyboard binding, then in the editor section, change the "add inheriting section" to something else, by doing this the key will let you automatically spawn in a green line
Topic Starter
RainSeason

dPeace wrote:

the green lines are created by pressing f6 and then click on the green + icon, by crating them you can change the slider velocity, hs volume, and sampleset

you can create them faster by go to change keyboard binding, then in the editor section, change the "add inheriting section" to something else, by doing this the key will let you automatically spawn in a green line
Thank you very much! Topic closed.