forum

[resolved] Beatmap Skin Problem :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[R o s e]
Problem Details:
I have recently downloaded a beatmap skin called cookie- and extracted it with WinRAR, and then i move the folder to the skins folder in the Osu! folder, then I check the .INI file is in the folder, and it is, so i open Osu! and load the beatmap, but it's only coming up with the defult osu beatmap skin, am I doing something wrong or is it just an Osu! bug?

osu! version: 20130904.1 (latest)
sheela
If you meant to put the skin in a beatmap, you need to move or copy all the image files in a song folder.
Rorona
I do believe you have to select your skin in the options to use it.

From what you said, I determined that what you did was put the skin in the file, then just play a song. Sorry if that's not what you meant.
MillhioreF
You have to make sure the skin has its own folder (Skins\cookie-). After that, go to Options ingame and select the skin you want.
Topic Starter
[R o s e]

MillhioreF wrote:

You have to make sure the skin has its own folder (Skins\cookie-). After that, go to Options ingame and select the skin you want.
I did do that, it's not working DX I'll try what the other users say, if not, i'll just have to ignore the skin DX
Topic Starter
[R o s e]

sheela901 wrote:

If you meant to put the skin in a beatmap, you need to move or copy all the image files in a song folder.
Oooh, thanks! I did need the menu stuff aswell but the actual beatmap skin works on the beatmap X3