forum

Show Player Avatar by Mouse-Hover in Multi-player mode.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Just want a feature that displays a player's avatar when hovering the cursor over their names in multi-player mode.

Would be nice because we never get to see any avatars in the game at all when playing in multi-player mode. It's like there's no point of having an avatar in the game. Well, avatars might be useful in forums or things of the sort, but what does avatars even do in the games? We won't see a player's profile picture(avatar) until we clicked on there names in the chatbox below and bring up all sorts of option while dimming the rest of the screen.....why? Yes, you can click on there names directly when you're the host....but the other seven can't!

Just a thought of making the avatars in the game have more purpose (easier to access, rather). The reason given might not be enough but sometimes, just sometimes, I just want to see what avatar people put on.

***This is me talking now, just babbling about***
It's like playing with faceless people. Don't know who they are(well even if you can see their avatar, the result's the same isn't it? :P).
***End of me babbling about***

So, summary. It might be a good idea to just be able to see player's avatars just by hovering the mouse cursor over their names.
XPJ38
There's already this thread mentioning the idea, but since it is just random ideas thrown without a lot of explanation, I'd keep the current one.

Anyway I'd suggest you to wait for this feature request to be implemented. The current design is old and will be modernised at some point.