forum

How can I help the osu project continue?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AstralPhnx
What are some ways (other than programming) that I could help the osu project continue and develop? I've been playing osu for ages and I have always wanted to try do my part in some way to help the project continue. I have limited money though and just wanted to know if their was a way that I could help the project continue and develop more. I would also be fine with beatmap testing or something like that.
Ephemeral
we are always in need of skilled modders whom are willing to do their part in the ranking process - more people skilled at timing and storyboarding would be great as well. more dedicated bugtesters for technical support issues is always welcome. wiki articles need expansion/cleaning/localisation, so on, so forth. plenty of things to do!
TicClick
in fact, we even have a thread with more details about that: t/83155
Topic Starter
AstralPhnx

Ephemeral wrote:

we are always in need of skilled modders whom are willing to do their part in the ranking process - more people skilled at timing and storyboarding would be great as well. more dedicated bugtesters for technical support issues is always welcome. wiki articles need expansion/cleaning/localisation, so on, so forth. plenty of things to do!
Sounds good! I have good knowledge in bug testing so I could do that.
Marcin
You just have to be supporter, and use test build and check changelog frequently, try to use features when they're added, and see if they work properly, if not, you can post in tech support and we may confirm it for peppy to fix.
Also It's appreciated to help others with problems in tech support too!