posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mystV
tell me how to improve in ratio plz

currently its between 1:2-3 and i wanna increase it

any tipz??/
Dreamer_420
I dont have any tips but id like to know how you added that image as your signature
DeltaNami
I mainly played lower rated maps (3-4*) and tried to SS them with the best acc I could, and that helped a lot with overall accuracy. Practicing with HR or on another game with judgement settings like etterna helped me out a lot.

Lastly is a tip I actually took from one of my cello teachers. She mentioned that I played some sections too sloppily and you couldn't make out all the notes clearly, so she recommended playing while giving love to every note, even the small and short ones. This applies to mania surprisingly well, so I'd recommend trying stamina and technical files while trying to hit each note individually as opposed to the whole pattern.
Topic Starter
mystV

Delta386 wrote:

I mainly played lower rated maps (3-4*) and tried to SS them with the best acc I could, and that helped a lot with overall accuracy. Practicing with HR or on another game with judgement settings like etterna helped me out a lot.

Lastly is a tip I actually took from one of my cello teachers. She mentioned that I played some sections too sloppily and you couldn't make out all the notes clearly, so she recommended playing while giving love to every note, even the small and short ones. This applies to mania surprisingly well, so I'd recommend trying stamina and technical files while trying to hit each note individually as opposed to the whole pattern.
usually i do the same thing (sorry for the late reply, i was zzzz), trying to ss 3 star maps and so on. it didnt improve my ratio but it did improve my accuracy over time.

i never tried playing hr and use etterna since im too lazy to do so but maybe ill do it this weekend.

for the last tip, when i play stamina, i usually manipulate certain patterns which obviously made my ratio really really bad. for technical files, i barely play them since i dont have that much of them, more specifically, i just play the same maps over and over again, excluding technical files cuz theyre yucky.

but thanks for the tips!