forum

[added] #balkan channel

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +555
Topic Starter
Srbija
Well, there are many users from Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and so on, more @ wiki lolz. And as the title says you should create #balkan channel, that would be so great for us on the chat where will we have fun, joke etc. :]
Mojanovic
I AGREE
Loctav
#balkan already existed and was closed due to inactivity.
WoWolf
That could work. I agree.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
I checked there on occasions back when it was still here, it was about 10-20 people online, but no one seemed to post anything. Either there wasn't that much people to begin with, either they were all unfriendly (there are exceptions of course), either no one cared, or either people were afraid to talk.
I mean, I wanted to chat but didn't notice anyone talking so I didn't want to start anything.

Now, there are more players and maybe there would be someone to chat, but if we don't decide to dedicate ourselves and put some effort into it, and I mean on a daily basis, then even if the channel should be remade, it will all be in vain.
deadbeat
so i've done some looking into this, #balkan was almost never used in the first place. no wonder it was removed. if #balkan is to come back, we're going to need proof of activity
ReVeNg3r
make #yougoslavian instead :d
Mojanovic
damn .. how do we prove that we are more active
Marcin
Make people which are going to use channel post here.
WoWolf
More active.. Epic idea. xD
OnosakiHito
I used the channel before, but as some guys said, it was pretty inactive. Well, I noticed that there are some more guys around compared to the past, so giving it a try might be not a bad idea.
I would use the channel and even moderate it.

Also: t/83962
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Make people which are going to use channel post here.
Yeah someone should PM them..

I would use the channel and even moderate it.
It would be of great help :)
deadbeat

OnosakiHito wrote:

Also: t/83962
this thread being very active would help your chances of getting #balkan back
Topic Starter
Srbija
um why is it a problem to keep that channel in osu? i would be there all the time when im in osu.

edit: @ balkanci dajte ajmo pokazati nasu aktivnost, ovo nisam znao da je vec #balkan postojao i da se srusio zbog nase neaktivnosti, srba ima puno, hrvata bosanaca i crnogoraca isto ima dovoljno. aj navucite koga znate da je balkanac na ovu temu i nek posta da ce biti aktivan i da to stvarno misli i zeli. ajmoooooooo <3
TheFakeHero
I'll be active, sure.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Will be active as much as I can, looking forward to chatting with you :)
Boomblaism
i'll be active :3
Mojanovic
lol crnogoraca dovoljno .... samo ja i jogo xD
im up for it , count me in
Topic Starter
Srbija
pa kada ste ljencuge, neda vam se ni osu igrat ! :o hahahahahhaha
Mojanovic
-.- to me malo povredilo
TastyToad
I'm up for it, if floats, go ahead.
Topic Starter
Srbija

Mojanovic wrote:

-.- to me malo povredilo
a šalim se :SS
soz :(
Mojanovic
nema problema xD
Noxiiie
It will be nice, and i'll be active
Mojanovic
peppy je otporan na metke btw ... probao sam da ga mucim malo ali neda se xD
brzo cu morati da slavim svojih 10 k pojesama proigranih \o/ xD
sta je bilo do sad ste pisali svasta i od jednm to stade
OnosakiHito
People who want to support this idea or add something to this topic may do so, but for offtopic talk, please go to

OnosakiHito wrote:

t/83962
show more