forum

How Do I Find Exact Youtube timestamps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fuunoli
So I'm trying to map the Urn Album through the Youtube MP3. The issue is trying to find exact time stamps for time changes when Youtube only shows seconds. Because the Featured songs are individual, I tried piecing them together. Unfortunately, you can only move a group of time changes for the song a certain distance at a time, so instantly moving them all the correct distance is not easy.

My Map: beatmapsets/1417165#osu/2920178

At 20:59.369, It feels like it only needs to move a quarter measure back, but that screws the rest of the songs timing sop I know that there is a very specific distance I can't hear by ear.

The Album on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oTbsAHTXrc&t=596s

So how do I figure out the exact spot? I know Eyrie starts at 19:57.XXX.
After some testing I think the time stamp is 1,957,444. Please let me know.
[[[[[[
you should only use the youtube timestamps as a guide and ALWAYS try to listen to the song and the editor's metronome at 25% speed, if the metronome lines up with the downbeats then you're ok
Eni
You should never time songs at 25% speed since peppy said it's inaccurate some years ago. From what I remember 50% is the lowest you should go and a higher fps (at least 240) is better.
Topic Starter
Fuunoli
I already used the timestamps as a guide. The issue is the timing is just barely off. I can't find the exact thousandths by ear. I was hoping someone could help find the exact time.