forum

What are the games you regret buying/spending money on?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eTsundere
For me it was genshin, hands down
I bought primo like a whale in the heat of the moment for me to then get out ratio'd by f2p
No, just no.
Golden
I decided to try Battlefield 2042 and pre purchase it to get the Open Beta back in October 2021. I liked it, but then I realized that the game has a lot of bugs and is just not finished. I waited for another 2 months since they promised that in the full release everything will be fixed. Yeah the game is not finished to this day and Im not enjoying it anymore.
DM FOR MUTUAL
I don't think I've ever truly regretted spending money on a game or buying a game. The closest is probably buying the Clash Royale battle pass thing, and then realising that I hated the game.
AccountWontWork
Bloons TD Battles club starter pack. I Literally didn't play the game and I still wasted 8 dollars on it.

My best purchase was Space Engineers. I even have 600hr playtime on it.
HyBer
Good question.
First of all, CS:GO. But not because it was bad or anything. I rage hacked, then got banned. After that, I hacked again and got banned again. After that, I quit for good. Until it has become free. Until I could, I got my free prime status.

The second game for me is also Genshin. Even tho I only bought the monthly welkin moon, for 1 whole year. And then, I got really bored of it, and I just don't feel to log in and doing anything. Not claiming easy event primos, not spending resin, not doing the daily commissions. And don't even do the abyss floor resets, even tho I became very overpowered with OP artifacts, weapons, and characters.
Neigdoig
Minecraft due to Microsoft's forced movement of all Mojang accounts.
Amilea
COD. Why did I buy vanguard...
Noob
LINE Rangers, I spend like $30 on Packages and membership that's called PASS or something. Though I don't play the game anymore, It's a waste of money.
Apraxye
Rainbow six siege alpha packs. Didnt even play the game a lot
TheKingHenry
none

I always do sufficient amount of research before buying a game so I know I'm going to have a good time

as for in-game purchases and the like, I never liked any of those systems so I practically pretend they don't exist
Neigdoig

TheKingHenry wrote:

none

I always do sufficient amount of research before buying a game so I know I'm going to have a good time

as for in-game purchases and the like, I never liked any of those systems so I practically pretend they don't exist
I guess you must be well educated on these matters.
charmille
Idk I like muse dash minecraft valorant I know I spent a lot of money on these but I think they are good games.
AggressiveCombo

Neigdoig wrote:

bro what
it's free and you get benefits tf
Neigdoig

AggressiveCombo wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

bro what
it's free and you get benefits tf
The problem is that you usually pay for the game, which is around $25 USD. I got scammed, sadly.
Puppet
Adofai mobile I thought you where able to play custom levels like on steam but you can't it wasn't as expensive as the PC version but I kinda want my 2$ back
TheAngryNerd101
None I pirate everything lmao
Neigdoig

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

You use a VPN that tracks you. Use something like Proton, IVPN or Mullvad haha.
Puppet

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

hope u dont pirate ALL games like indie games and stuff. otherwise im kinda disapointed
Topic Starter
eTsundere

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

MonkaS
GeneralOats
Crisis action. I Spend a lot of money on that game, around 2 million IDR i spend to buy some diamonds.
show more