forum

Remaking My Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan Series Fanart Project

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OsuWCF20
Nice to meet you, my name is OsuWCF20 who loves Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan Series.
Also ahead to try making Ouendan 3 Concept for encourage everyone's heart and soul.

I have no idea how many osu! players known or heard about Ouendan or Elite Beat Agents, but I believe there's still a few lover in my hope.
I gonna remake all of my fanarts from Ouendan Series for them. All drawing was drawn 2 years ago, like I'm pretty forward to remake how it'll be and feeling my art technical progress.

This work is also will make opportunity know about Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents which are the originator bring to awesome rhythm game contents of "osu!". Think myself objectively, you will think I'm been persistent, it takes not even care knowing origin osu! but honestly no less to know about Ouendan, whether you are interested or not is a personal judgement. Only a thing I want to say is Ouendan Series has really good passional basis, cheering people to lead success and pleasure with dramatic encouragements. I hope you can understand and find their fascinations.

By the way, July 28th 2020 is the 15th anniversary of Ouendan Series, then I drew all Ouendan characters with Chibi Character style to adapt one in many Ouendan fans fiction magazine. I just got almost tears from my eyes while looking at all Ouendan memories in together.

I'm going to report my fanart remake work some progress. Hope you have fun and triggered to figure out Ouendan Series.

Evening Ouendan Chibi Characters

Morning Ouendan Chibi Characters

Elite Beat Agents Chibi Characters

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan Characters x osu! mascots fanart
(Drawn for Spring Indoors 2020 Fanart Contest but disabled from vote list.)

In addition, not my usual thing but if you have any requests to draw something you love, let me know.
Not sure how you fit to my art styles, but please think this'll having fun with other difference visuals.
Neigdoig
Not bad, actually. Keep up the work. | 悪くない。 作業を続けます。
Julian_Kaiser
Man does osu!'s avatars look subpar compared to this.
The concept behind this artwork is amazing.
Pretty much a large chunk of the playerbase would have been aware about the ds game.
Peppy literally named it after the original game like it were more of an advertisement.
Topic Starter
OsuWCF20
Finally I finished all draft drawings of Osu Tatakae Ouendan Series Chibi Characters Remake.
I'll complete these drawings into powerful avatars and provide to Ouendan Fans specially.

Evening Ouendan Chibi Characters Remake(Draft)

Morning Ouendan Chibi Characters Remake(Draft)

Elite Beat Agents Chibi Characters Remake(Draft)

_ass_milk
that looks awesome!
[Karuna]
awesome!
hassanfitt
i cant wait to play this on an emulator
Stomiks
Looking really good