forum

Ctrl-Tab [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
Simple idea, in osu! irc, to have the ability to Ctrl-Tab in between tabs.
Gabi
you can already

alt+1
alt+2
alt+.....
etc etc it will swap between channels in what order they are placed from left to right

don't use the numpad though.
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
O HAY! GUESS WUT!! I use Alt-desk. And Alt-# is for alt-desking. Plus, since I Ctrl-Tab all the time In Firefox, it makes it more comfortable that I'm used to Ctrl-Tab.
Gabi
get a real keyboard, you could probably get one for about 25$, no one cares that you are used to firefox.

see i can be an ass too
anonymous_old
Maybe ALT-left/right and ALT-A to emulate irssi more?
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
I never used ctrl+tab in firefox, I always used ctrl+1,2,3,4,etc.
awp
I never use ctrl-anything. I'll probably start doing that from now on though.
Atmey
I use ctrl+tab in firefox, and ctrl+alt+arrow to switch desktops (ubuntu)
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
krius_old
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
WyndII
I can't ctrl-tab in Chrome ~_~
And I never knew that you can switch tabs in IRC while I desperately click on them and sometimes I accidentally click other tabs, back, Exit, Edit etc.
Hyperworm
?
Chrome supports Ctrl-Tab (and I use it)...
Gens
I'd like to Ctrl-Tab between channels. :)
Yes, my mouse is gay sometimes and stops working for no reason...
WyndII

Hyperworm wrote:

?
Chrome supports Ctrl-Tab (and I use it)...
oh yeah. it can... I was hitting alt - tab..that was so dumb thus im not use to ctrl >.<
mm201
Nah. Ctrl+tab switches between documents/pages/whatever in MDI apps.

Harris73 wrote:

O HAY! GUESS WUT!! I use Alt-desk. And Alt-# is reserved for alt-desking. Plus, since I Ctrl-Tab all the time In Firefox, it makes it more comfortable that I'm used to Ctrl-Tab.
Disable it. And what kind of a bone stupid piece of software reserves COMMON key combos like Alt+#?