forum

Something to improve my Stamina?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Demyxa
Hello!
I'm a budding rhythm player, who started with the Camellia Mod on FNF and went to Quaver and now to osu!mania to improve.

My skills are... mediocre, on Quaver I can reliably beat but not FC 8.00 Maps, and in Osu I can maybe clear anything below a 4.0

One of my problems is that I quickly run out of stamina and my arms tire out fast. I started playing in Early November 2021, and thought that by now my stamina would have improved. Today I cleared a map of GHOST, but somewhere around the 33% mark I started getting tired and missed a lot of shit I should not have missed

Any tips on how to improve stamina? Any "Stamina-Training" maps or similar? Or should I just keep playing and it'll get better eventually (obviously)

Please don'tg kill me, it's my first day and I am very smol.
-Andrei-
play longer maps

if you wanna last longer find the ideal hand position or tap lighter but eventually you'll improve if you play more
midgy
just play stamina maps that you can 97% until you completely run out of stamina then stretch your hands effectively for 1-3mins and do it again and you'll be a bit better this time, repeat until god player.

beatmapsets/557366

beatmapsets/573538

beatmapsets/1667486

beatmapsets/1662442

beatmapsets/1663980

beatmapsets/879391

beatmapsets/804138

beatmapsets/574055

also play all my stamina maps kthanks :)
if they're too hard 1.2+HT makeis it 0.9x (1.2 x 0.75 = 0.9)