forum

[resolved] Marking Threads in the Technical Support Forum after time

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Stefan
Uh.. the Title is quite stupid but I am tired and I have no real thoughts about it. Well, I have been thinking about the Technical Support Forum that it has over 200 pages of "Reports". As we know there are tons of problems people have with all possible reasons what exist. But I think the Forum can be improved:

I think that Bug Reports should be marked as [expired] or something else - I don't know it's up to you - after a specific time, I'd say one month because I don't think it it won't be recognized after months that the Bug exist except it's already marked as confirmed or something else. Also with this way Bugs can be detected before they're marked as expired because these Bugs are often already resolved after some days/weeks when we got a new Update.

Well that would mean that the current 220 pages of Reports needs to be moved.. But I think with the idea above the Forum can be more useful.
TheVileOne
I think threads should be marked after 1.5 years. Bug threads can be relevant for periods lasting over 9 months, but most reports that are older than 1 year are no longer usable.
FrzR

TheVileOne wrote:

I think threads should be marked after 1.5 years. Bug threads can be relevant for periods lasting over 9 months, but most reports that are older than 1 year are no longer usable.
^ Right. There might be some bug reports that can take a while when replicating it or finding the solution of removing that bug.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
I can't play osu! [forgotten]
peppy
This is supposed to happen, but seems to have broken along the way. I'll look into it.
Topic Starter
Stefan
Holy sh..ip, from over 220 pages to 25. :D

Nice clean up.
TheVileOne
Great. now i need to bring all my old bug reports from the Resolved Issues subforum. >.>