forum

Ore Sanjou! I've arrived

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
having alot of nds players in my class, this game is spread around very fast.
i have played EBA, ouendan 1 and 2
really love this game, but isn't it abit difficult to play using mouse?
what do you guys used? mouse, or tablet?

anyway, the editor is nicely done.
good job to the creator!
but i'm having trouble with the offset...

well, nice to meet you guys! :)
awp
It's definitely one of those "you'll get used to it" things. Most people play via mouse as not that many have the luxury of a tablet. osu! and Starcraft are really the only feasible games I would play with a tablet...as a gaming tool its utility is kind of limited.

But after enough rounds of play the mouse'll become less of a tool and more of an attachment to your dance and rhythm skills! Get crackin', pal!

(For help with the editor, there's an FAQ and video guide that serve as both a sort of user manual, as well as tips and tricks...now that I think about it, if there isn't one already, we should have an explicit "user tips and tricks for the editor" thread/guide, possibly bundled with the client under osume!'s extras.
Starrodkirby86
Hello SniperJin, welcome to Osu! and such XD, geez I suck at replying to introductions. Though, if you are very used to the DS's rhythm areas, adapting to Osu! would be pretty simple, and over time you'll get used to this one more than the DS, lol. That's what happened with me at least. But then I died for a while, so both of my skills deteriorated...lol. Enjoy your time here. And yes the editor is very sleek and nice, I think the frame rates make other programs jealous...:P
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
haha
yea, i'm getting used to using mouse already
somehow i feel that using mouse is more fun.