forum

Passed my first AR 9 Insane :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hoax_old
Tis a great day in the world of Osu! For I have finally passed my first AR9 insane map.

Here is a link to the demon!
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/59602
Vmx
Nice
Zalaria
Congrats! That one is a fun map to play and dance to <3
Topic Starter
Hoax_old
Haha yea! its a great map. Passed it with a B. Lookout cookiezi
strikeR
lol
silmarilen
grats
i cant remember my first ar9 pass exactly but i think it was this map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/24473
winber1
okay.
Wishy
I'm curious about the mental process you have to go through to think that creating a thread like this is a good idea.
RaneFire
Gratz, I was only beginning my journey through insanes at 4 months, let alone AR9.

SPOILER

Wishy wrote:

I'm curious about the mental process you have to go through to think that creating a thread like this is a good idea.
Don't be mean. Sure, it's not worth a whole thread, but negative comments don't really help anyone or distinguish you in a positive light, and definitely don't make him look bad either. Let the readers be the judge of that.
Wishy
I wasn't being agro or anything, just curious, because I genuinely can't understand how you get to create a thread about yourself clearing a random map directed to people you don't know, don't care about, who also don't know you and don't give a crap about you.

It's like going out to the street and scream I FINALLY FULL COMBOED X MAP like a retard to people who don't know me, don't care about me, etc. It's the same principle.
XGeneral2000
Congrats. I think this was my first AR9 Insane pass.

While I (and many others) do not intend to belittle your progress, please do keep in mind that osu! currently has 3.1 million players, and that if all of us made a thread for each new accomplishment, this forum would quickly become cluttered and potentially drown out more open-ended discussion threads. This is why you may get some...hostility in your thread. Sometimes I wish there was a "Post accomplishments here" sticky thread for this exact reason.
Sync
good job ^_^
RaneFire

XGeneral2000 wrote:

Sometimes I wish there was a "Post accomplishments here" sticky thread for this exact reason.
Good idea. Like the youtube thread, but for "feel good" accomplishments.
winber1
I have to agree that this is not worth a thread, but the easy solution is just to say congratulations and let it die on its own rather then have people criticize it, and argue over useless things.

Also, what else would even be worth a thread right now in Gameplay & Rankings? I seriously haven't seen anything new in ages. Mostly the same questions being asked over and over, and if I do respond, it's usually an reiteration of something I've said before in another thread.

Unless what the thread is cancerous for other people, there shouldn't be much of a problem for him to post.

XGeneral2000 wrote:

Sometimes I wish there was a "Post accomplishments here" sticky thread for this exact reason.
+1
Hello Skitty
Now you go for #1

JappyBabes prepare your anus
[Luanny]
well, congrats and keep improving~
I remember the first time I passed an Insane
Felt like cookiezi
GladiOol
gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 8-) 8-)
Dexus
Great job! A word of advice though; focus on BPM more than AR. You'll improve faster if you do this, as consistency and knowing your limits help a lot.
pieguyn
nice :)
this was the first one I passed back in the day https://osu.ppy.sh/s/8593 \:D/ good times
JappyBabes

skiter43 wrote:

Now you go for #1

JappyBabes prepare your anus
oh shit i have not prepared it
Stregan
Congrats!
Arcanine
woah this is an ar 9? o.o
JareDeZane
sorry for noob-ness, but what's AR9? I google-d everywhere but still can't find it.

Congrats congrats!! :)
Asagi Mutsuki

JareDeZane wrote:

sorry for noob-ness, but what's AR9? I google-d everywhere but still can't find it.

Congrats congrats!! :)

JareDeZane wrote:

what's AR9? I google-d everywhere but still can't find it.
I lol'ed
buny

Arcanine wrote:

woah this is an ar 9? o.o
ican't help but read arcanine when you say ar 9
JareDeZane

cdhsausageboy wrote:

I lol'ed

Found it. goddammit I feel dumb.
Arcanine

buny wrote:

Arcanine wrote: