forum

[resolved] How do you embed audio on the me page?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
taronado
Problem details: I'm trying to embed audio on my me page by using "[audio]" but no URL that I use seems to be working

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

this is an example of what I'm trying to do. Soundcloud and google drive haven't worked for me am I doing something wrong?

any and all help would be appreciated

osu! version: Stable 20220101.1 (latest)
Death
There's a good chance that soundcloud either doesn't support this or the file is too big.
rematyar
Have you tried it with Discord (link)?
Topic Starter
taronado

Death wrote:

There's a good chance that soundcloud either doesn't support this or the file is too big.
I'm fairly certain the file size isn't the problem as it's just a two second audio clip but if soundcloud doesn't support audio embedding, do you know any websites that do?
rematyar

discord works ^^

(In case you don't know how to, upload the audio file anywhere (could be on someone's dm, your own server, someone's server), after you upload the file, right click on the download button and click copy link)

Topic Starter
taronado

rematyar wrote:

discord works ^^

(In case you don't know how to, upload the audio file anywhere (could be on someone's dm, your own server, someone's server), after you upload the file, right click on the download button and click copy link)

Thank you this worked for me! If only BBCode was more intuitive :/ (or maybe I'm just dumb)
[LS]qwk
is there a maximum file size
Jason X

Qosu_ wrote:

is there a maximum file size
Yes there is, you can see the upload limitations here, but in short, the limit for the whole set is 100 MB.

Also, please refrain from posting on threads that have been inactive for a while (necro-posting), doing so could get you silenced.
Instead, make a new post and be clear with your question, this is not only the appropriate way, but will also receive more attention.