forum

hi guys i'm newwwwww

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
toybot
i dont know anything bout this game at all and i'd love to learn how to play
my friend told me that you have to move your mouse and click to play. is that true? :O
dnlding the thingy btw
thank you ^^
Topic Starter
toybot
don't ask why i wrote that btw thank you ^^
Ideolo
Why did you write that? ^^
Yes, you do have to move your mouse for osu! standard. Unless you have a tablet.
Taiko, CTB and osu! mania don't require this. Your key configuration can be changed in the osu! options.
Oh BTW, Welcome. XD
Taadashi
Welcome. :) Hope you enjoy the game. :P
deadbeat
welcome to osu!
let me know if you need help with anything :)
CorruptSequence
Greetings! I hope you enjoy your time here :D
Zalaria
Welcome toybot, to the wonderful world of osu! :D *adds to friends* Yes you do move with the mouse, and you can click the circles with either the mouse or the Z and X keys on your keyboard (which can also be changed to your personal preference) I would be more than happy to help you out because I love watching when new players start progressing ^^ Welp, hope to see ya in-game! ^w^

*Zalaria rolls away*
LinKawaii
Welcome c:
CsavarNat16
Welcome to the forum! :)
Tanzuku
yo, welcome to the forums. really cool name :D *added*
Auxtrious
welcome
Bear
You'll learn the basics after playing a couple of times, I was kinda slow myself when I started playing.
And welcome :3
Topic Starter
toybot
and I just learned how friendly osu forums are, lol
Rio-
Welcome! :D

toybot wrote:

and I just learned how friendly osu forums are, lol
Sometimes... But Rest assured, as long as You didn't make Any Trouble... You'll be Fine :)
Aerynolae
We welcome you to the forums, toybot! :)
Kemdo
Awwwhh :L - Late in welcoming somebody again... Was going to do this earlier... much much earlier but oh well xD

Enjoy Your Stay ^^
LilytheMinx
Welcome! Osu may be a little confusing at first, but its well worth it in the end. If you need any help, feel free to ask me in game or post something here ^^;
mathexpert
hi toybot welcomeeeeeeeee~
Lust
Welcome!