forum

Hello and thanks!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blackbird_old_1
Hi!
This game is amzing! I started playing about 4 months ago and I never thought a rhythmic game could be so fun, but man I was wrong. I have been hooked since I got started. Simple to learn, hard to master. Normally I'm not the most social online person but I think I'll keep playing this game for a long time so I figured I could say hi.

I want to thank the people behind Osu for making such an awesome game for free. I have had a lot of fun. And also thank all you people making awesome beatmaps!

Stay awesome Osu!
Zalaria
I totally agree, osu! is very hard to master (and i still suck at this game despite my rank) But it's good to see that you love the game ^^ *adds to friends*
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
CsavarNat16
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here :D
CorruptSequence
Greetings! Great to see such enthusiasm haha, I was the same!
Feel free to friend me if you want. I hope you enjoy your time here :D
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
The game is free that supporter seems to gain nothing.
And that's why so many DDoS attacks
Maraiga
Welcome~
Topic Starter
Blackbird_old_1
Not that I'm shy or anything i'ts more that gaming communities in genereal tend to kinda... suck. Not that I know much about this community but that's why I tend to stay on the outside of online games and just enjoy the games.

Thank you for all the welcomes
Auxtrious
Welcome.
Bear
Välkommen ;D