forum

[invalid] Remove Bonus Kudos after kudos has been rewarded.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
rust45
I'm sure you know how when a map has been sitting for a while without a post that it will make it possible for the next poster to get 2 kudos if deemed worthy by the creator of the map or a BAT. But the thing is that this bonus will disappear after the first post, whether or not it modded the map. Meaning if the post is just "I like this map star" post then that 2 kudos wouldn't do anything and the next mod post would only be awarded 1 kudos. So it should be instead of first post after 2 are available is the only post that could get 2 kudos, it should be the first post awarded kudos to get 2 kudos.

Sorry if I was confusing.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kitsunemimi

peppy wrote:

Hmm, I'm personally not sure if this is required. The idea is to have someone reply to the map to bump it up - I don't think the loss of bonus is too big a deal.
Well... It would work right?
FurukawaPan
there is another related issue where if you post in a 2-kudosu map, but then realize a mistake and have to edit it, your edited post may only be awarded 1-kudosu.

I don't know about having the next "useful" post be worth 2, I think the original intent was to try and prevent good maps from falling into the graveyard by offering extra incentive for the mod of a map which is in danger of this.
Echo
Is 1kd really worth that much?
Topic Starter
rust45
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

james039 wrote:

there is another related issue where if you post in a 2-kudosu map, but then realize a mistake and have to edit it, your edited post may only be awarded 1-kudosu.
viewtopic.php?t=11843

I don't like this idea really. The two kd's are just so people have more incentive to mod less active/advertized maps, I guess.