forum

Copying hitsounds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yTah
Hello, does anyone know how to copy hitsounds from one diff to another? I've tried this. But i dont know how it works.
ClevelandsMyBro
well it works for me. but is suggest use mapping tools instead. newer, and it has extra mapping features.
Topic Starter
yTah

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

well it works for me. but is suggest use mapping tools instead. newer, and it has extra mapping features.
I don't know how to get ik to work that's the problem i have
caps
are the maps you're trying to copy to and from timed to the same mp3? because the copiers work by copying hitsounds on the same notes.

would be better if you posted the problem maps so we don't have to guess at the problem lol
Topic Starter
yTah

caps wrote:

are the maps you're trying to copy to and from timed to the same mp3? because the copiers work by copying hitsounds on the same notes.

would be better if you posted the problem maps so we don't have to guess at the problem lol

caps wrote:

link is beatmapsets/1653535#osu/3377000 the hitsounds kinda sucks for some diffs so i wanna copy them from one diff to another
caps
just to clarify, which diff do you want to copy hitsounds from?
Topic Starter
yTah

caps wrote:

just to clarify, which diff do you want to copy hitsounds

[quote="caps"]just to clarify, which diff do you want to copy hitsounds from?
from kpmy's difficulty
caps
do you have any unicode characters in your folder names? that is known to make grumd's hs copier not work at all

i would recommend using the mapping tools' hitsound copier instead though, as i tried grumd's with your map and it causes -600 bpm red lines due to not copying green lines properly
Topic Starter
yTah

caps wrote:

do you have any unicode characters in your folder names? that is known to make grumd's hs copier not work at all

i would recommend using the mapping tools' hitsound copier instead though, as i tried grumd's with your map and it causes -600 bpm red lines due to not copying green lines properly
The mapping tools work! thank you!