forum

[invalid] BAT/GMT have also color of the panel in game?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Oyatsu
Really I thought BAT/GMT have color red/green in chats, PMs and panel in the wedsite but In game, they still don't have it. you guys, Let consider can add color both in game to easier look. I have an example: Here are <span style='color:#FF0000'><strong>NoHitter</strong></span>

I used photoshop for this. Hope you guys can add it :D
kanpakyin
What is the point of having this? I don't find this feature useful. If mapper want to check the bat list, they can simply go to the team list.
Yuzeyun
^ + contrast issues. Some may have problems with contrasting colors (Red+Blue = worst) >:U
Topic Starter
Oyatsu

kanpakyin wrote:

What is the point of having this? I don't find this feature useful. If mapper want to check the bat list, they can simply go to the team list.
BAT/GMT have color to distinguish with normal player? If as you think, Let no have color of panel in post and chat, because Only need check bat list and can know BAT as you said :( ?

Let delete color in post and chat if you think so. Only need "Beatmap Appreciation Team" and "Global Moderation Team". Don't add color anything
Stefan

_Gezo_ wrote:

^ + contrast issues. Some may have problems with contrasting colors (Red+Blue = worst) >:U
The problem people have in Taiko? :roll:

It's not really neccessary to add more attention into the GMT/BAT position. If you're looking for a Moderator ask in #osu.
Jinxy

Stefan wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

The problem people have in Taiko? :roll:
More like bright red on dark navy looks terrible
Yuzeyun

Jinxy wrote:

More like bright red on dark navy looks terrible
Yes, that's what I was saying. (It kills my eyes, so it might do on people's)
Topic Starter
Oyatsu
I only example on photoshop maybe I choose too red =w=
EDIT: Ok Change image. See that!
Shohei Ohtani
Man that's gonna be awkward when BATs are editing maps
TheVileOne
I disagree and others seem to disagree as well. I don't want to see this change for the reasons stated already.
FrzR

CDFA wrote:

Man that's gonna be awkward when BATs are editing maps
^ XD

If

kanpakyin wrote:

^ I have a feeling that the team list isn't going to have a lot of visitors. More like the FAQ where new players go b*tching about how to play this game. ><
deadbeat
oh, forgot to come back to this.
no need for something like this. better to just leave them white

we already have red names in the chat. that's enough really