forum

Delta386's Mania NM/M4M Mod Queue [1,4-7k] (CLOSED)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeltaNami
I don't particularly have a ton of free time, but I will be doing a few requests at a time to help improve my modding and mapping!

READ RULES BELOW BEFORE REQUESTING

DELTA386 CAN'T WORK OSUMOD AND HAS TO TAKE REQUESTS THROUGH THIS FORUM!

What I will do
  1. M4M and NM requests
  2. Key modes included are 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7. I can't do 8+, and 2-3 are not fun imo
  3. Any length of song, though I may reject it if I don't like the song
  4. Star range will be 0-7* for all key modes
  5. I specialize in gameplay mods, so I can't help with metadata or spreads.
  6. Not doing GDs, but feel free to try. If I like the song enough I may consider it!
Preferences
These are mainly just my hierarchy or priorities on modding
  1. M4M > NM
  2. 6k > 7k > 4k > 1k > 5k
  3. I like almost all genres, but don't send me any meme songs. I also hold the right to reject any request based on the song.
How to submit?
Just follow this link and click request: https://osumod.com/Delta386
After you've requested your beatmap, reply to this thread with your favorite fruit!
I'll try and check it often, but as stated before I don't have enough free time to keep this open for too long. Expect maybe 5-10 before I close it down.

日本語でも大丈夫ですが、日本語でmodを受けたいならまずここのフォーラムに先に言ってくださいね!

As far as M4M requests go, I will mod your map first then send a message to you once it is done! If you decide to mod my map first and I haven't accepted your request, that's on you. I only have one map I'm interested in getting modded at the moment which is here: beatmapsets/1665672#mania/3400446

if you are wanting to do M4M and are unable to mod for whatever reason, simply leaving a hype will suffice :)

If you have any extra questions or concerns, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Happy mapping!
-NoName-
Emperor of Time
Apple is my Favorite Fruit XD
Oranges^^
Ra-Ulis
I love the bananas :P
chocomilku-
hmmm appel

Topic Starter
DeltaNami
Still open, but will most likely reject all NM requests unless I really like the song or map. M4M still open though
DenYi
hmm.... apple and orange :D
NaiveSpaceface
Watermelon, pineapple and oranges are sweet.
Drum-Hitnormal
watermelon best fruit
keksikosu
BananaS mmmmmmmmmm
Flade
I really don't like fruits and I don't eat them..
PouletFurtif
Tomato

(Don't mind my rank, I'll be able to mod your 7k ;-)
Topic Starter
DeltaNami
Open again! Same rules as before and only accepting 10 maps maximum at a time. Happy mapping~
imariL
Apple!
ZirconEscalus
probably apples lmao
Topic Starter
DeltaNami
There seems to be an issue with my osumod queue where it keeps closing, but I am still open!

Still trying to figure it out, but in the meantime requests will also be accepted through this thread as well, just make sure to add some info/description~
Ryax
I spent 10 minutes reading the first post and still don't know why people are posting fruit :(

beatmapsets/1804202

4K/6K Hybrid LN set - The SR is a bit misleading

Thank you!

Here's a fruit

wham
Hellooo,

beatmapsets/1817078#mania/3728957

4k tv size set for ranked

newer mappers on this set so dont go easy!

fruit
green grapes are the best
Habbes
Hello~

4K mapset (about 1:30 long) with some SV in higher diffs.

beatmapsets/1814389#mania/3731616

There are 3 diffs in total (1.5*-2.8*). If you don't have a lot of time, then pls prioritise the top diff.

Thank you~

Also, fruit.

show more