Total Posts

Which keyboard do i get for osu!mania?

HyperX Alloy Origins Core
50.00%
Ducky One 3 TKL
0.00%
RK61 (Don't know brand lol)
50.00%
Other (Comment, must have linear switches)
0.00%
Total votes: 2
Polling ended
Topic Starter
-kyedae-
My Razer membrane keyboard (Razer Cynosa Chroma) isn't letting me press keys fast enough, plus I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard anyway. I live in Australia so if it was in stores anywhere around here or ships to Australia, that would be great!
chromb
the keyboard brand itself isn't that useful, what really matters is the switches.

if possible, either go to a tech shop that stocks keyboards, or a friend that has a couple, and just try them out and get a feel for them. otherwise, there's a lot of videos explaining the difference
Topic Starter
-kyedae-

chromb wrote:

the keyboard brand itself isn't that useful, what really matters is the switches.

if possible, either go to a tech shop that stocks keyboards, or a friend that has a couple, and just try them out and get a feel for them. otherwise, there's a lot of videos explaining the difference
Where I live, the tech shops have only let you stare at empty boxes, though I do like the feel of HyperX reds, since there was a test one there. I think I'll go for that since I know what it feels like, and I have no friends that have mechanical keyboards.