forum

Request to add a Skandinavian IRC channel [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gabi
Hey, ill keep this simple and short

I would like to request a Skandinavian (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian) IRC channel.

There are currently around 1200 active players from these countries togheter, however alot of them cant speak or understand english well.

I belive by creating a channel for us, it would help bringing more people in to the community.

I did not include finland in this because 1. they already have a channel (711 active users) and 2. their language is quite unique and hard for us to understand

Thanks
Gabi
The_Priest_In_Yellow
I support this, it's feels good.
Hara
I don't see why not.

*thumbs up*
Real1
Yes. We need this.
toad
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
If you PM peppy in IRC, he can add it straight away (if he's willing :P)

(It's funny you're all from Sweden, where are the representatives from the other countries :3)
Derekku
!add chan #Skandinavia

something like that, right? :P Might as well just add more popular language ones to irc too~
mattyu007
No space between !add and chan :P
Topic Starter
Gabi

Echo wrote:

If you PM peppy in IRC, he can add it straight away (if he's willing :P)

(It's funny you're all from Sweden, where are the representatives from the other countries :3)
originally was going to request a Swedish channel. but i thought i'd make it for more then 1 country so not to many has to be ccreated.
Derekku

mattyu007 wrote:

No space between !add and chan :P
Damn. I had it !addchan the first time I wrote my post, but thought it was wrong and put the space XP

EDIT: Also, !addderekkuchan ^_^
Echo
Funny how you can all understand each other while you're all using three different *languages*, while virtually no two Chinese *dialects* are mutally understandable :/
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer