community forum

Find a friend!

posted
Total Posts
1,106
show more
gooder101
Nationality:polish
Age:17
Name/nickname:kacper

My favourite food:pancakes
My favourite anime:little busters
My favourite video game:osu!
Other Online games I play:nah
My music taste:propably rock,metal
Sports I play include:used to run on track
My on-going projects:learn how does science work.
My other interests:philosophy,psychology
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.proceed to the profile

Likes in a person:ability to listen and understand
Dislikes in a person:fake kindness and falseness
My personality:sarcastic introvert
Jinn
Nationality: Korean/chinese in Australia (sick af if you ask me)
Age: 16
Name/Nickname: Jin/Tudi( if u want)

My favourite food: Eel
My favourite animu: Mekakucity, angel beats and parasyte
My favourite video game: Nekopara kappa
Other Online Games: osu, league, overwatch, hearthstone etc
Music taste: weeb music, kpop, anything my sister sings in the shower lol.
Sports I play: basketball, martial arts, soccer
My on-going projects: nothing much
My other interests: photography, eating, photography+ eating
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Ask or on profile

Likes in a person: hard to get, cute, shy (wait this is my taste for girls nvm)
Dislikes in a person: too attached, talk like they are in an anime(kms)
My personality: attention seeker, pretty brutal by accident sometimes. Cares too much for appearence people tell me
Tupu
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
odango

Meikyuuiri Tsumi wrote:

odango wrote:

Because why not
Nationality: Finnish
Languages: Finnish, English, bad Swedish
Age: 20
Name/nickname: Camilla

My favourite food: Uhm, pasta, wok, sushi, smoked salmon, sautéed reindeer or moose... I'm hungry now :p
My favourite anime: I have many but Sailor Moon holds special place in my heart :3
My favourite video game: Besides osu! I think Crypt of the NecroDancer, Borderlands2 and some PlayStation2 games from childhood
Other Online games I play: Not really playing online, sometimes I play Stellaris, Cities: Skylines or Torchlight II I'm bad at videogames tbh
My music taste: Almost everything goes. If it sounds good, then it's good, best logic
Sports I play include: I have played football, now doing Aikido stuff for about half a year
My on-going projects: Trying to learn skinning, starting to study Japanese by my own
My other interests: Hiking, skiing, travelling and university
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Check out my osu!-profile c:

Likes in a person: Friendly and helpful, honest but thinks twice before saying something potentially hurtful, open-minded, happy, positive
Dislikes in a person: Pretty much opposite to this ^
My personality: Shy but talkative after a while

If you add me somewhere, please pm me or something because I may decline when I don't know why someone added me
bye :oops:

Maybe we can be friends, if you like. Aikido huh, good for both mind and body :)
Yeah, sure :) nice to meet you o/
Minecraft_Mare
I feel Like this is never gonna work XD
In Sane
Nationality: Spanish
Age: Tomorrow I'll be 21
Name/nickname: Ferre

My favourite food: Lasagna
My favourite anime: Death Note
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Overwatch, Dark Souls 3
My music taste: Drum and Bass, Breakcore, Chiptune, etc...
My on-going projects: University
My other interests: Videogames, Electronic music and Computers

Likes in a person: Friendly, Polite.
Dislikes in a person: Cocky, Bad-tempered
My personality: Shy, Polite, Determined, Respectful
KAIMAN

Insane-Senpai wrote:

Nationality: Spanish
Age: Tomorrow I'll be 21
Name/nickname: Ferre

My favourite food: Lasagna
My favourite anime: Death Note
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Overwatch, Dark Souls 3
My music taste: Drum and Bass, Breakcore, Chiptune, etc...
My on-going projects: University
My other interests: Videogames, Electronic music and Computers

Likes in a person: Friendly, Polite.
Dislikes in a person: Cocky, Bad-tempered
My personality: Shy, Polite, Determined, Respectful
Happy birthday! :)
We have some things in common btw :P
In Sane

KAIMAN wrote:

Insane-Senpai wrote:

Nationality: Spanish
Age: Tomorrow I'll be 21
Name/nickname: Ferre

My favourite food: Lasagna
My favourite anime: Death Note
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Overwatch, Dark Souls 3
My music taste: Drum and Bass, Breakcore, Chiptune, etc...
My on-going projects: University
My other interests: Videogames, Electronic music and Computers

Likes in a person: Friendly, Polite.
Dislikes in a person: Cocky, Bad-tempered
My personality: Shy, Polite, Determined, Respectful
Happy birthday! :)
We have some things in common btw :P
Thank you :D . We are both from spain and we have the same age so yeah we have some things in common
Seifhero
Nationality:Egyptain!
Age: 13
Name/nickname: Real name's Seif, most common name is Seiferu, Osu name is Seifhero

My favourite food: French fries
My favourite anime: Death parade! (even though i didnt even finish it yet, but is amazing)
My favourite video game: Minecraft
Other Online games I play: Minecraft, Airmech, Osu!, OpenRA
My music taste: Dubstep, Techno , EDM, Nightcore , Etc
Sports I play include: I DONT PLAY SPORTS, I AM A WEEB.
My on-going projects: Making a mod for the binding of isaac
My other interests: Nothing really, i have no life, just anime and gaming.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype is saif_ebrahim, and steam is Seiferu

Likes in a person: Energetic, i love the kind of people who are always excited and really loud
Dislikes in a person: Nothing really, i like EVERYONE, i even like the people who hate me!
My personality: i have no personality in the real world, It only works in the internet!
I am a shy boy that is both friendly and negative some how, i will support everyone , and everything, and at the saem time be negative. dont ask me how XP
Minecraft_Mare

Seifhero wrote:

Nationality:Egyptain!
Age: 13
Name/nickname: Real name's Seif, most common name is Seiferu, Osu name is Seifhero

My favourite food: French fries
My favourite anime: Death parade! (even though i didnt even finish it yet, but is amazing)
My favourite video game: Minecraft
Other Online games I play: Minecraft, Airmech, Osu!, OpenRA
My music taste: Dubstep, Techno , EDM, Nightcore , Etc
Sports I play include: I DONT PLAY SPORTS, I AM A WEEB.
My on-going projects: Making a mod for the binding of isaac
My other interests: Nothing really, i have no life, just anime and gaming.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype is saif_ebrahim, and steam is Seiferu

Likes in a person: Energetic, i love the kind of people who are always excited and really loud
Dislikes in a person: Nothing really, i like EVERYONE, i even like the people who hate me!
My personality: i have no personality in the real world, It only works in the internet!
I am a shy boy that is both friendly and negative some how, i will support everyone , and everything, and at the saem time be negative. dont ask me how XP
Im adding you :3 (my username is Erza Scarlet (Savannah) so ur prepared)
M i m i
Nationality: Chilean
Age: 18
Name/nickname: mimi

My favourite food: pizza
My favourite anime: I don't know...i like many....
My favourite video game: hmm osu! and touhou
Other Online games I play: I don't play other onlines games...
My music taste: Touhou arragements, vocaloid, utaites! ∈(๑ ˘ω˘ ๑)∋
Sports I play include: what is this?
My on-going projects: ah?
My other interests: cute things and meet nice people
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: ask me in game

Likes in a person: I like friendly and honest people ∈(๑ ˘ω˘ ๑)∋
Dislikes in a person: mean people!
My personality: I am friendly, talkative and energetic!
Chaussette
Nationality: France
Age: 15
Name/nickname: Azarian, Hugo Le Signor

My favourite food: Lasagne =)
My favourite anime: Mahōka kōkō no rettōsei, Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o !
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Halo, Counter Strike.
My music taste: I can listen everything =) I don't have a specific taste
Sports I play include: Sports at home ...
My on-going projects: Nothing special
My other interests: I don't know
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I don't share those things =) But my steam is Azarian | Hugo :)

Likes in a person: Nice, happy, funny, :D
Dislikes in a person: Talk to much,
My personality: Friendly and Happy
_________________
ReptilianD
Nationality:Bosnian
Age:13
Name/nickname:Reptilian(D)

My favourite food:PiZza *_*
My favourite anime(s):SAO, Erased, Parasite, Death Note
My favourite video game:osu!
Other Online games I play:CS:GO, Paladins and many more
My music taste:Pretty much anything
Sports I play include:Football, basketball
My on-going projects://
My other interests://
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.://

Likes in a person:I like pepole that are passionate and willing to listen
Dislikes in a person:being self-centered, being stubborn
My personality:Chill
MoltenMango
___________________________________________________________
Nationality: American/Filipino/Scottish
Age:13
Name/nickname: Name - Dylan, Nickname - Mango

My favourite food: Pizza, Chocolate, Chicken, Fries
My favourite anime: Too much anime to list ;)
My favourite video game: osu!
Other Online games I play: Dead By Daylight , Rocket League, GTA 5
My music taste: I can listen to almost anything, don't really have a taste
Sports I play include: osu!
My other interests: Youtube, Editing, Streaming,
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:Skype - moltenmango, Steam - MoltenMango

Likes in a person: Nice, likes jokes, and friendly :D
Dislikes in a person: ignorance and being a complete dickhead :x
My personality: Determined, Nice, a bit Shy,
__________________________________________________________
SuperBerries
Nationality: American
Age: 17
Name/nickname: Kevin/SuperBerries

My favourite food: Chicken, of all things
My favourite anime: SAO
My favourite video game: <probably> Borderlands, or fallout, maybe skyrim
Other Online games I play: League of Legends
My music taste: Anything but country and rap :3
Sports I play include: None, but I'll scrim with you~
My on-going projects: Nothing~
My other interests: Cute stuff. Anything cute is me
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Facebook

Likes in a person: Be funny, cute, take a joke easily
Dislikes in a person: I dunno, I'm easy to get along with
My personality: Kind, generous, fun
Minecraft_Mare

SlugFingers-Kun wrote:

lel dis is fun..
Nationality: Morocco
Age: 19
Name/nickname: waeru/eru

My favourite food: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My favourite anime: one does not simply have one favorite anime .__.
My favourite video game: osu! - cs go - ds
Other Online games I play: blade & soul / cs go
My music taste: anime op/ed ...
Sports I play include: fapp..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i mean swimming-basketball
My on-going projects: git gud at osu! and watch all da anime
My other interests: android dev
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: check my profile

Likes in a person: friendly skrubs
Dislikes in a person: unfriendly skrubs
My personality: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
how the hell do I have you added on osu...
Madvillain
Answering again for fun.

Nationality: Filipino/Chinese/Spanish
Age: 16
Name/nickname: Mathew

My favourite food: I like greasy cheeseburgers, medium rare steaks, burritos, and cheesecakes. You know, the stuff that makes you fat. Good thing I'm only around 135 pounds, which is pretty standard.
My favourite anime: None, I only watch series. For my favorite series, I guess it has to be Sherlock.
My favourite video game: Overwatch
Other Online games I play: None, but I'll be getting CS:GO in a few days..
My music taste: rap, hip-hop, alternative rock, indie folk, progressive rock.. Any music that has great lyrical content with matching instruments.
Sports I play include: Ultimate frisbee, basketball, football, swimming
My on-going projects: School. Learning a few languages too and trying to polish my writing skills.
My other interests: Music, series, journalism, football and basketball leagues all over the world
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: My Steam is twistedfantasyy, you could search for my name on Facebook but most likely I wouldn't accept any requests, just follow me on Twitter.

Likes in a person: Open-minded, kind, entertaining, witty, sensible, honest
Dislikes in a person: Deceitful, close-minded, bigoted, has no common sense, hypocritical, has no regard for others' feelings, apathetic, etc.
My personality: I may not seem like it but I'm actually really friendly and will enjoy any person's approach as long as they are mindful of space and not being too pushy. I am always in for a chat if we share interests because if we don't I'm afraid that yours and my time will be wasted because I'm pretty quiet if I don't know what I'm supposed to say. :P My friends in real life call me one of the most open-minded person they know so I guess that's something?
Ales976
Nationality: French
Languages: French, English
Age: 17
Name/nickname: Jérémy

My favourite food: Pizza and Burger :D
My favourite anime: Mh.. It's so hard to choose just one.. maybe DeadmanWonderland for me
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: World Of Warcraft, OverWatch and HeroSiege
My music taste: J-POP, Rock and Metal
Sports I play include: Skateboard ♥
My on-going projects: Learning Javascript
My other interests: travelling, working
Skpe etc..: Check out my osu!-profile :D

Likes in a person: Friendly and helpful, honest, happy, positive
Dislikes in a person: Aggressive people :o
My personality: Shy but talkative after a while

If you add me somewhere, please pm me :D
Minecraft_Mare
Since I do this every Dang Month....

Nationality: I dont know
Language: English.
Age: When I get to know you or I will tell yu
Name/Nickname: Mare, Savannah, Faggot OK NO.

My Favourite food: changes constantly
My Favourite Anime: no
My favourite video game: changes constantly
other online games I play: changes constantly
my music taste: anything but rap and country and not rock idk
Sports I play include: does gaming count?
My on-going projects: getting 666 pp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my other interests: I dunno

Skype: <insert point to PM here>

Likes in a person: anyone.
Dislikes in a person: Faggot
My personality: well umm

ok
roshan117
nope
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply