forum

Hihieveryone:D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mistysky
Well I actually joined like a few weeks ago but I never really got around to introducing myself :O

Well I'm Misty:D 15 and well female. And I live in NYC:)

Uh... I got into Osu cause my cousin told me to play this like a year ago, but I didn't listen to him till I got to the point where I had nothing better to do (summer time is so boring, sigh). And well so here I am.

Anyway so HIGUYS:D Now I've run out of things to type without making this post miles long so I think I'm gonna just end it here.
CsavarNat16
Hello Misty! :)
Welcome to the forum ^^
Hitsuo
Hey Misty! Welcome to the Osu! and the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here >:3
I live in NY too haha XD but anyways I hope to catch you in game sometime~ *Adds to friends list*
/runs
Zalaria
Hello there Misty, and welcome to osu! ^^ *adds to friends* Hope to see ya around in-game! :D
HazeL

mistysky wrote:

Well I actually joined like a few weeks ago but I never really got around to introducing myself :O

Well I'm Misty:D 15 and well female. And I live in NYC:)

Uh... I got into Osu cause my cousin told me to play this like a year ago, but I didn't listen to him till I got to the point where I had nothing better to do (summer time is so boring, sigh). And well so here I am.

Anyway so HIGUYS:D Now I've run out of things to type without making this post miles long so I think I'm gonna just end it here.
oh enjoy here misty ^^ 8-)
OsuMe65
dis misty forgot this one 8-)

enjoy playin'~
AmberLynx
Greetings, mistysky. I <3 your username ^^
I've seen you around quite a bit, but welcome aboard, nonetheless!
Hope to see you around more :3
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Lust
Welcome to the forums!