forum

[resolved] Osu Hit Accuracy Not Updating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
proFiCiENT
This is just a minor problem (pet-peeve(?)) for me most likely a bug, but is currently annoying me a lot!

Explain the issue you are having:
In-game my Osu profile shows my accuracy as 83.94% but on the website it shows 59.7% and has never changed for a long time. Everything else is changing like my play-history etc. but it is just the hit accuracy.

Any help is appreciated! :)

EDIT: Apparently there was only one song that determined my accuracy, and after I played it (and increased the accuracy), my accuracy increased on the site. But it is still odd to me that only one song determined my hit accuracy.
Naus
The accuracy at 59.7% is your ranked accuracy. It only takes into account scores in which you earned performance points. You have one ranked score seen in your top performances, and it is 59.7% accuracy. Once you start ranking up that number will change, and hopefully for the better.

https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Performance_Points
Topic Starter
proFiCiENT
I have downloaded several songs that i've found on the "ranked and approved" section of the beatmap listings and have a lot of songs that have 90%+ accuracy an even a perfect SS score.

P.S. I can't login to my account right now, but it shows 83.94% where the "Guest" is.

EDIT: I can log in now :D

Far East
Mad Machine SS!
>.> Anyways, I'm not quite sure why the percentages are different, but if you rank in the top 600 it should go up. Use some mods :P
MillhioreF
Only scores contributing towards your pp count for your accuracy. The more pp it's worth, the more heavily it weighs on your accuracy on the web.
Topic Starter
proFiCiENT
Thanks for the replies, but how come my sister (nuestloves) has a hit accuracy even though there is nothing shown on "top ranks"
Her Osu profile link is: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/nuestlove
MillhioreF
If you have no pp at all, the accuracy displayed is an average of the accuracy of all your scores.
Topic Starter
proFiCiENT
I see, Thanks very much!