forum

[duplicate] [invalid] More mods, some for different game modes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Alex311360
I had a idea for some mods that could be added into osu!.

The first idea is:
Random Column Speed (or Random) [osu!mania]
Random Column Speed is like speed modifiers, but in each column it's different. One could be 9 speed, one could be 18, and another could be 2. This adds lots of difficulty to the beatmap, as you don't know when the note will hit either quickly or slowly.

Swap [Taiko]
Swap replaces red notes with blue notes, and blue notes with red notes. This is made for people who want to try a beatmap they've played over and over differently.

Anti-Gravity [CTB]
Anti-Gravity makes you on top of the screen, and fruits drop up from the bottom. Controls have also been reversed. This is very difficult, as this means the controls have been swapped, which may be unfamilar to others. This however does NOT swap the boost key.

Backwards [Global]
Backwards plays the song backwards. The time clock is reversed, and the numbers count down instead of up. Difficult because rhythm is not the same and hard to do.

Well? What do you think? Some of these I got from other games, some I just came up with.
Taadashi
Interesting ideas. The only one I could see no one will probably use is the one for osu!mania, since no mod in osu!mania gives any bonus points or other advantages in the first place. Might be fun though for a challenge. :P

But the other ideas seems fine. :)
Maiz94

Alex311360 wrote:

Random Column Speed is like speed modifiers, but in each column it's different.

:roll:
Shohei Ohtani

Alex311360 wrote:

Anti-Gravity [CTB]
Anti-Gravity makes you on top of the screen, and fruits drop up from the bottom. Controls have also been reversed. This is very difficult, as this means the controls have been swapped, which may be unfamilar to others. This however does NOT swap the boost key.
Rei Hakurei
sadly that the taiko ones got denied before iirc
Shohei Ohtani
Just to end the trend, I believe backwards beatmaps have been requested a while ago and denied.
Luna
#1 would literally make the game completely unreadable on anything except the very easiest maps. Not sure what ishimaru wanted to say by posting that video, it has nothing to do with this request ._.
#2 was requested before and I think it got denied, but not too sure about that.
#3 would be pretty meaningless since you could just swap your control settings around and suddenly it's just a flipped screen without any additional difficulty.
#4 requested and denied before.
deadbeat
Luna sums it all up. also please keep to 1 request per topic