forum

heyho ._.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maerlyns
That was my way of an epic and veeeeery creative title... (Oh my goodness, creativity isn't my favourite subject)

Hey everybody (:

My name is Maerlyns and I've started playing osu a few days ago. Now I'm a little bit addicted to it and so I wanted to start to talk about it- maybe also starting with multiplayer games (;
CsavarNat16
Hello, welcome to the community! :)
I hope to see you around ^^
AmberLynx
Welcome on board, Maerlyns! ◠‿◠
Rio-
Welcome to the Forum!~
Have Fun :D
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Raiken-
Welcome to the forum, Feel free to discuss anything with us~ Have a nice day there, and enjoy your seat here.
Zalaria
Lol hello there Lyns! :D and welcome to osu! *adds to friends* Yes this game is amazing, and I would like to do some multiplayer rounds with ya (even though I suck at multi xp) I normally do spectating rounds with friends. But either way I would be happy to help! ^^
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Hitsuo
Welcome to the community & Osu! I hope you enjoy your stay here~
I hope I can catch you around in-game or something x3 *Adds to friends*
/runs
FrzR
Welcome!! :D