forum

[invalid] About my friend Gwelawyr

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
A while back, my friend Gwelawyr got banned in osu! and can't log into their account. They feel shy to talk to the admins about their ban, so they asked me to talk for them. That's perfectly fine, I can understand that some people are a little shy to talk to high authority people.

Anyway, I've talked to them for many months, and they're quite an honest person, who works really hard at the game and loves it just as much. They like enjoying it and also enjoys playing it with me as well time to time. We have a lot of fun in CtB! Anyway, Gwelawyr wanted to see what a cheat was like, just once. They didn't intend the score to be submitted. Gwelawyr is a very honest player, they didn't intend to do any harm, they were just curious at what a sort of thing would do. They even told me repeatedly they wished the bad score could be removed and that they hate the cheat score and wishes they could continue playing the game just like they love to. They're an awesome player, too; The most dedicated player I ever seen, plays a map many times to try their best to get an amazing score, always pushing their limits to become better. I'm most proud of their top-40 finish in Talent Shredder, as well as proud of their skill in the game. They're a respectable person in their eyes. I don't believe they intended to cause any trouble. At all.

All I ever ask, is that if anyone can heed this, that they can give my friend a second chance and let them play again.
Shohei Ohtani
Have him e-mail accounts@ppy.sh .

Ban discussion is not allowed in public for privacy reasons.

But yeah um if you do a hack, even if it's just to see what it looked like, it's still considered hacking, a bannable offense o3o.
TheVileOne
There's such a thing as offline mode. ;)

Usually the player will need to contact accounts. I'm not sure how strict they are though.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
I apologize if I caused any trouble by posting this. ^^'
Thanks for however much info you have given though, I appreciate kind people like you. It was worth a try, at the least.
I care a lot for everyone and my friends.
peppy
An "honest" player with over 20 multis.
J o J o

Kitokofox wrote:

give my friend a second chance
lol, second ? Cute guy :3