forum

Hello, -Kamui- there. \o\

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke
About me:

Hi, name's Ryosuke, I think that I've 2 years late but better late than never. \o\
I know I posted a lot before introducing myself, sorry. ;_;
I'm french, living in France's South, precisely in Montpellier.
I'm 19 y.o. Username's from Gintama, from the character Kamui Yato, but Kamui was already taken then I added the "-" on the sides.
I also watch anime, fav's one's Elfen Lied or something else.. I don't know anymore, there's too many animes that I really liked. ;_;
I also play piano, I really like it. Playing it is my own way to escape to the world~.
I love music, a lot. Fav's artists are certainly: 妖精帝國, やなぎなぎ, ONE OK ROCK and so on.
I think that is everything about me.

In game:

I really hate DoubleTime, this mod is shit, it's kinda destroying the song and also streams, especially highBPMs one's. :D/
Nah, jk, DoubleTime is definitely my favourite mod since I really like when songs go fast. I'm also kinda good at streaming. I'm able to stream 180 to 320BPM without a real problem.
I suck at jumps, I really hate them. ;_;, I still hope I'll be good at them someday.
I participated at 3rd OWC for France and I'll certainly participate to the next OWC as well.
I'm aiming to be the fastest streamer in osu! and to pass with a A-rank Freedom Dive as well.
I also like skinning, I'm always making/editing skins. By the way I'm the creator of Cookiezi's if there's some that didn't know it. Latest ver of my skin is done and downloadable in my userpage if interested! :D/

Thanks for reading it, good-bye~
Elysion
lolhi
Konkero
ahh I have used your skin in the past its very cool :) hihi
Bweh
Hi Kamui, love your skins
Varetyr

can't be unseen

"Welcome" anyway o/
Cloudchaser
Welcome to forums!

Hi~
Knarf
Welcome~
silmarilen
Frostmourne
welcom.... (wait)

fav's one's Elfen Lied
Why no Steins;Gate D:
Slith
Hey Kam really loved the skin you made for Cookiezi. after i saw him record a live play and saw the skin i instantly downloaded it. hope you make more awesome skins
Rio-
Hi Kamui-san... I'm using Your Skins sometimes and It's really Cool... Love Your Skins! :D
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

Frostmourne wrote:

welcom.... (wait)

fav's one's Elfen Lied
Why no Steins;Gate D:
Steins;Gate is one of my favourite as well D:

silmarilen wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/14567
but I just wanted to be active in osu! forums instead of french one ;_;

anyway sorry~
Kanye West

Elysion wrote:

lolhi
Yunia Anindya
welcome :3
Mamat
I like your skin :)
Piine
-takes hammer and smacks willia02 for opening a 8 month post- >:(

deadbeat lock this blasphemous post :x
Pannari

-Ryosuke wrote:

About me:

In game:

Nah, jk, DoubleTime is definitely my favourite mod since I really like when songs go fast. I'm also kinda good at streaming. I'm able to stream 180 to 320BPM without a real problem.
Thanks for reading it, good-bye~
w-what ;_;

Also, late welcome! (Also, you make great skins! :) )
Kouya-
I never noticed you made an introduction in the forums Senpai ^^; ( I wasn't even around when you made this topic ;-; )

I really love your skins, they're so amazing ! ^^