45Traeath
Not needed.

Kebab?
MisakiTobisawa-
I could really use it, I'm starving.

"secnetnes sdrawkcab daer ylkciuq ot ytiliba ehT"[::-1]
ERA Puzzle
I already have that, leave.

A Cowboy Bebop themed wallet with nothing in it.
Achromalia
already have a wallet, but cowboy bebop's cool so

*shrug*

ill take.

how about pixel art and pixel animations i've made?
Tad Fibonacci
Sure, why not?

Some takoyaki
ERA Puzzle
Looks good. 32 pounds of Gyoza.
captainmilk
I like gyoza, so why not.

Live in your dream home but you can only live there by yourself
ERA Puzzle
No thanks. I'll probably end up getting something that resembles my own dream home when I'm 30 or 35 or so, I don't really want anything fancy. So I'd rather be able to live with who I want. I'll leave the offer.

4 sacks of flour.
MisakiTobisawa-
I don't even have an oven at home, so I don't think I'll need it for now.

This thing.
Carmlillball
Damn that seems amazing, take. I'd love to try it!

A hug
Kyomaku
I'll take it.

An opportunity to respond to this thread.
Meah
Did

1 peso
ERA Puzzle
No thanks.

A belated birthday gift.
Achromalia
56 days late isn't too bad. sure, and thank you!

more motivation.
TeeArctic1
Always

A planned timetable displaying the most efficient way you could accomplish your duties
Carmlillball
I wouldn't use it. Me being productive and unproductive, and doing what I need to, depends on random time bursts.

Idk
A radio
Radiohead
i'm already a radio

because of my username

so no thanks

lots of food supplies
Meah
Sure
ERA Puzzle

Meah wrote:

Sure

Leaving it cause I dunno what the fuck that is, guess it's nothing

A pet venomous centipede. One of those big fuckers that are like a foot long.
Achromalia
oh damn, uhhh...

i suppose i'll take that, out of curiosity. just to observe for a little while. might keep my distance though.

- - -

a pair of cheap, broken headphones, that are still functional.
pundice
Leaving it. I hate cheap headphones, so so much. I've despised them through my entire school career because of having to use them and having my hair get stuck in them. Honestly, I would rather drink my piss than wear one of those trashy headphones (not really lol.)

Take it or leave it - A PC that takes over 5 minutes to start up itself and osu! takes over a minute and a half to start up, but it comes with a 240hz monitor and the PC runs osu! at 240 fps. Also, whenever you are playing osu! on the PC you can not use any other program unless you close osu!.
Kyomaku
No thanks. I've had an ancient PC almost all my life, I'm not going back to that terror.

To have more progress and time in and for areas you care about and actually positively impact your life, at the cost of never browsing memes doing things just to pass time again.
Achromalia
technically it's already possible. we have that ability, but once we're inert, we stop that progress and lose time potentially spent on that subject area. unless you mean i'm living a longer lifespan to complete what i envision, then sure.

i suppose the difference is that by taking it, we'd essentually be taking a shortcut. dunno how that'd affect mental health though.

- - -

a small bottle of distilled water.
samX500
There is no benefit to drinking distilled water and I don't do chemestry anymore so it's really no use to me, I'll leave it.

A liter of maple syrup.
captainmilk
For my pancakes

A day in my boring life
Meah
Mine is boring already

Butter cookies
samX500
I don't really like butter cookies so I'll pass.

The answer to every philosophical and ethical question humanity will ever have, but you can't share it with anyone.
ERA Puzzle
I would take it, but I'm almost 100% certain it doesnt exist, even conceptually. I believe reality is subjective. So the thing seems moot to me. I dont believe there are any definitive ethical answers. Maybe some philosophical ones, but they're still almost certainly eventually going to be boiled to a matter of opinion. Granted, if it was real, I would take it without hesitation.

A set of stastics about your life. A nice big database that can give you numbers on just about anything you can think pertaining to yourself. Wanna know how many peanuts you've eaten in your life? Sure thing. How many insects you've accidentally killed by stepping on them? Yep. The exact number of bacteria living in your gut, along with what kind? Here you go.
abraker
Statistics on anything I can think of pertaining to my life? Sign me up. Which a magic database of numbers pertaining to everything in my life I'm pretty sure I can use machine learning to future out what I should do next to make it big in life. Chances I missed to become rich. How many people I passed by that could have given me opportunities. And so on. Could predict the next chance I'll get.

Gain the ability to fastforward periods of times you need to wait for something, but you lapse during that time. So say you were waiting on a checkout line. You can fast forward and suddenly you are at the moment it's your turn, but have no idea what happened between then and now. No, you can't stop any time in the between.
Carmlillball
Being the worried person I am, I'd prefer to know as much as possible about my surroundings and actions.

Sq
vinnicci
im pretty good at time killing myself, no ty

a search engine that gives you the results you exactly want, however company gets your info and now you're bombarded with ads you exactly want.
ERA Puzzle
Nope. No thank you. I cannot begin to describe how much I despise being treated as a product and how much I hate it when companies track my personal data. It is no fucking bueno, and frightening in a dystopian sense. No. Thanks.

SQ
thyme_old_1
zero idea what sq means so no thanks.

everytime you alt f4 in the middle of a high pp play you get 2 years of supporter or equivalent money ( approx. 50 usd )
samX500
SQ mean same question.

There isn't so much downside to this offer, 2 years of supporter is definitely worth the little bit of pp that a play would give me.

A device that can allow you to cheat your way through any hardship in life.
ERA Puzzle

samX500 wrote:

SQ mean same question.

There isn't so much downside to this offer, 2 years of supporter is definitely worth the little bit of pp that a play would give me.

A device that can allow you to cheat your way through any hardship in life.

Leave leave leave leave leave. There is no point in doing things if you don't learn from them. It's absolutely useless to get through an experience and not gain anything from it. Struggle is betterment.

An alien ray gun.
Kyomaku
Why not, always wanted to meet aliens and that would increase my odds. It's fun to imagine how I'd establish communication / language with another intelligent species.

Vastly improved hearing (ability to hear many more frequencies and to be able to hear much lower volumes, which also means hearing sounds from far further distances).
Achromalia
oh fuckkk

this is a bit of a tricky one, essentially, sensitive hearing, but

this would be absolutely great in music production. especially being able to clearly hear frequencies past 20Khz, and below 20hz. you can really get the feeling right and see *exactly* where in the mix you've gone wrong. you're able to be quite a bit more precise.

now the issue is just

trying not to get bombarded with sound all day, but i'm typically in my room all day anyways, so i'm fine for the most part.

a take, for sure.

- - -

same offer.
KatouMegumi
Well. Xuequinox have said it. But I have to add that I don't do music production so I really have no use for it.

Same
Journal
take

camping for a month
Kyomaku
Nope. I don't see any upside.

Ability to see through everything and in the dark, including through your eyelids. Not by choice, you'll always see through things while still being able to perceive what you are seeing through (it doesn't look transparent to you).
show more