forum

Multiplayer Skip Intro

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Graphite Edge
Force Skip Intro by majority, for example if 7 of 8 players in the multi room send the skip intro and only one left then it should get skipped, the same with 6/8, 5/8. If u ask me, it is really annoying when people just dont press the skip intro and the entire room just get forced to wait a long intro imo.

PD: Sorry for the inconvenience if this is a duplicated request.
TheVileOne
I disagree. If someone wants to watch the intro, they would almost never be able to because majority would rule every time. If you have a problem with people not skipping the intro, talk with the person in between matches about it.
Topic Starter
Graphite Edge

TheVileOne wrote:

I disagree. If someone wants to watch the intro, they would almost never be able to because majority would rule every time. If you have a problem with people not skipping the intro, talk with the person in between matches about it.
In the multiplayer match seriously? i could say why not go and watch it in solo, but at the same time, you could say to me with the same argument, why not go and skip it in solo. And that is why i request it, just lets see, some people likes those intros, some people dont. I am talking about those really long intros, like this one for example https://osu.ppy.sh/s/13223, i dont mind about the short ones tbh. Maybe it could be applied only to those long ones.
Kurokami
What if he/she is newly downloaded that map and want to watch that intro but at the same time not want to quit just for this reason?
Compa
There's always solo mode but I don't really like this idea either so umm... dunno