forum

Fire Emblem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
does anyone play this series LOL its like my fave of all time

Like a lot of people, I'm still grinding through Fire Emblem: The Awakening :lol: i swear to god
only the hubber tester grants my bl fantasies

The older games were just as sweet imo. FE6 is definitely one of my faves hngngng
Radiant dawn was getting kinda complicated but oh well
I find shipping people the most fun part about these games, what about you guys? Who's your fave character(s) and stuff
im trying not to turn this into a fujoshi rant
klein is so hot

and apparently there's a new game for the Wii U that combines Shin Megami Tensei & Fire Emblem http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/701254-sh ... ire-emblem
holy shit? lololomg
meiikyuu
fe boys hn

all the games are good.

deadbeat
that reminds me, i still need to finish awakening ;___;
i've only really played blazing sword, sacred stones and awakening.
i use thiefs and mages too much though i think....
Shohei Ohtani
IT HAS BEGUN

I've been a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series for a while. I used to be really active on SerenesForest before spending my time on here.

OPINONS

FE6: Gonzales + Geese are OP.
FE7: Hector is OP
FE8: Tower of Valni is OP
FE9: Nephenee is OP
FE10: Literally everyone is OP
FE11: Wolf + Sedgar is OP
FE12: Donnel is unbelievably OP. I literally got so mad at the game while playing it that I had Donnel solo the last half of the game while carrying Chrom. I won.
Justykanna
Don't really keep track of which is which...

Never played the console ones, but the ones for GBA and Awakening were really done well.
Can't say I cared for Shadow Dragon all that much...
I think Awakening was my favourite of the four. So much to do and experiment with. Just needed an extra end dungeon like Sacred Stones did. xD
deadbeat
yeah, i skipped shadow dragon, but i haven't heard that much about it, and most of what i did hear wasn't all that great :<
Justykanna

deadbeat wrote:

yeah, i skipped shadow dragon, but i haven't heard that much about it, and most of what i did hear wasn't all that great :<
It was medicore at best.
The thing is, I like the whole world map thing, which is why I loved Sacred Stones and Awakening so much. If you wanna make it more of a challenge, skill all the optional fights. If you like to grind experience, fight more.
Shadow Dragon had a neat class system in which you could make any character any class, but the Awakening came out with a better class/re-class system that easily beat it.
Triskelion91
I think I've played most of the NA releases. Haven't played the ones that were on consoles.

I actually haven't beaten Awakening because someone always dies on the last mission, and I gave up. :v
Soaprman
I've only played the three GBA ones and Awakening. A+++ games, the lot of them. I touched one of the Gamecube ones but not enough to have an opinion on it.

I've never played Shadow Dragon, but I've seen pics of it, and man, how the hell can anyone think it's a good idea to still use 2D sprites but not go with the awesome sprite work from the GBA games? Someone really screwed the pooch with that decision.
Tenshi
FE6 and Sacred Stones. ♥

Twincest is wincest.
Shohei Ohtani

deadbeat wrote:

The thing that got me about shadow dragon was the whole "KILL YOUR TEAM TO UNLOCK SPECIAL CHAPTERS"

Gordon was not very happy about that part.
Yasen Baka
I've only tried Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Fun games.
Justykanna

Triskelion91 wrote:

I actually haven't beaten Awakening because someone always dies on the last mission, and I gave up. :v
That's why I liked the casual mode. It's against usual Fire Emblem gameplay, but I don't like restarting missions. >_>

CDFA wrote:

The thing that got me about shadow dragon was the whole "KILL YOUR TEAM TO UNLOCK SPECIAL CHAPTERS"

Gordon was not very happy about that part.
Did that really happen? Geez...

MetalGearSnake wrote:

I've only tried Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Fun games.
Radiant Dawn wasn't rated particularly high - for being ridiculously hard, boring story and lacking visuals.
I've heard good things about Path of Radiance though.

meiikyuu wrote:

fe boys hn

all the games are good.

That's pretty funny, lol.
Shohei Ohtani

Justykanna wrote:

Radiant Dawn wasn't rated particularly high - for being ridiculously hard,.
RADIANT DAWN WAS SO EASY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Like the beginning is utter hell like omg

But the final chapters are just like

"LOL LAGUZ KINGS LOLOLOL"
Triskelion91

Justykanna wrote:

Triskelion91 wrote:

That's why I liked the casual mode. It's against usual Fire Emblem gameplay, but I don't like restarting missions. >_>
Yeah, back then I always coliseum farmed, so dieing was pretty easy to avoid. You can't do that now in Awakening. :p
Shohei Ohtani

Triskelion91 wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

Yeah, back then I always coliseum farmed, so dieing was pretty easy to avoid. You can't do that now in Awakening. :p
You can still get that one DLC map and farm levels :P
Triskelion91
Yeah, but I don't have that much time! :p
South
if we're talknig about the 3DS game i have 5 maxed avatars and im very proud of it :)
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
It would be halarious if I turned my whole team into dread fighters
Imagine them running around
deadbeat
i'd love to have a whole team of sage's, berserker's and assassin's. with a healer or 2. that would be very fun
show more