forum

[invalid] Auto-save replays

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nintyboy245
I often forget to save my replay after i do really good on a song, i thought it would be nice to have an option to automatically save any replays, or you can limit it to a certain grade or something similar. It gets annoying to go to the menu after i get an S on a song then get angry at myself that i didn't save the replay. You could have a list that saves a certain letter grade or percentage and up or you could set to save all replays no matter what. It'd be a relatively easy function to add (Pretty sure it's easy to add. :P) and it may help others with their replay problems. Thoughts on this?
deadbeat
i'm pretty sure osu! saves replays automatically
Topic Starter
Nintyboy245
It saves it and uploads it to the internet most of the time, yes. But if you're too low of a rank on that song it doesn't save it AND you can't get the replay file yourself if it does upload the replay to the internet. It's a temporary download when you do watch the replay.
-Seren-
This would be convenient when playing in multi
J o J o
Osu already record all replay that you do solo, just go on local scoreboard and u will see them
deadbeat
i've never had any problems watching my own replays. are you trying to access them from the local scoreboard?
Topic Starter
Nintyboy245
No i can access those fine but i can't get the file to send to friends if they want to see the replay.
J o J o
Watch the replay and press F2 at the end, then u will have the file.
Edit: u don't even need to watch it, just click on a local replay and F2 or right click on it ( deadbeat faster x3 )
deadbeat
right, so auto exporting .osr files
that sounds like a mess. just go to the local record and push F2
Topic Starter
Nintyboy245
Oh... wow. Alright i didn't see that at all. I didn't think of right clicking the records. Alright then. You can lock this thread now.
deadbeat
anyway, as for auto exporting .osr's, that sound's unneeded and can use up a lot of space. just use F2 to export records, or right click the record when that certain feature is fixed and working :p
Topic Starter
Nintyboy245
Heh, thanks. i thought it would be a good idea at the time but i guess not. :P