forum

5 days in...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Relssek_old
...and I'm having a blast!

I had been seeing League of Legends streamers play this game for a while so I thought I would give it a shot. I've enjoyed playing the regular osu! mode, but coming from a Guitar Hero background I have really taken a liking to the mania mode. I will probably be playing this game quite often!
Zalaria
Ah I remember my first days of osu!, I was hooked. I was in band and played DDR prior to joining, so I was feeling pretty good about this game. But yeah, glad to see you like the game! ^^ *adds to friends* Hopefully we can chat sometime in-game :D
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
CsavarNat16
Welcome to the forum! :)
Nub1
welcome to the game and forum :3 hope u could stay in this community forever lol just kidding X3
Yunia Anindya
welcome~
Unsafeman121
Hello and welcome ^^! Gad to have another person in the community :)
Rio-
Welcome to the Forum!~
Have Fun Here in the Community! :D