forum

Is 1700pp with 700 play count good?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xercq
Hi so i started playing osumania 4k like 2 months ago and i was wondering if 1700pp with 700 play count is any good.
DeltaNami
Maybe, but who really cares. Most people will look at your rank or top/proud plays and make their assumption on that. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you get there, just play the game.
-Andrei-
^^

there's no point in comparing the amount of time you spent with how much pp you currently have. everyone improves at their own pace and a lot of the people that play mania came from another VSRG
Rikuka
pp is stupid , just have fun and play the map you like
TheAngryNerd101
It really doesn't matter lol. Play as much as you'd like and have fun, hat's the whole point of a game. Not even competitive players or high ranked players care about this, just look at how many plays some of them have.
frank3215
If it's of any comfort, you have trashed me lol (930pp, 1422pc)
Haengsyo
Who cares, just play the game
Maybe Next Time

Xercq wrote:

Hi so i started playing osumania 4k like 2 months ago and i was wondering if 1700pp with 700 play count is any good.
Well you have higher rank than me as I started playing 4 months ago so it's safe to say your improvement rate is faster than mine since you've only been playing for 2 months. But honestly, I have no intention to ultra tryhard at this game. Just wanna enjoy tapping them buttons. Anyway, have fun :D