forum

Easier way to move LightingL and LightingN on the y axis?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faner
I've been trying to add separate lighting to my mania skin but it seems to align with the hitposition but not the keys, I usually try adding space to the bottom of the lighting image until it aligns but does anyone know an easier way?

example of problem:
Jianshyy
You're right with adding more space to the bottom so it'll look centered to the receptors. The right way to center them precisely is multiplying the canvas height in 2 or just add the half of the canvas' height and have the bottom side empty.

Also, there's no alternative for this except what I have said unless mania skin.ini introduces a hit lighting position. That'll probably happen in lazer as I'm sure mania skinning won't get any updates in the stable version.
Topic Starter
Faner

Jianshyy wrote:

You're right with adding more space to the bottom so it'll look centered to the receptors. The right way to center them precisely is multiplying the canvas height in 2 or just add the half of the canvas' height and have the bottom side empty.

Also, there's no alternative for this except what I have said unless mania skin.ini introduces a hit lighting position. That'll probably happen in lazer as I'm sure mania skinning won't get any updates in the stable version.
thank you so much for replying 🙏