forum

[resolved] [confirmed] ppv2 search goes to the wrong page for users with low rank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aireu
Explain the issue you are having: I look up my name on ppv2 (https://osu.ppy.sh/p/ppv2/) and I believe that it is showing the page before my ppv2 rank. I have some friends that tried looking up there name on it also, and the same thing happened.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, this is on WORLD WIDE, not country ranking
TheVileOne
Confirmed. His name doesn't show up when you search for him.
Shohei Ohtani
I can't find my name on there either, even after getting some ranked plays.

It'll take me to a random page where everyone has 74ppv2.

Granted it's not a huge bug since I play CtB, but worth mentioning.
TakuMii
Confirming. The search is taking me to page 195 despite my name being on page 192.
Naus
It takes you to the last page of people with the same ppv2 as the searched person. If 500 people have 199ppv2 then the search will put you about 10 pages past where the searched person is.
Amianki

Naus wrote:

It takes you to the last page of people with the same ppv2 as the searched person. If 500 people have 199ppv2 then the search will put you about 10 pages past where the searched person is.
This is not the case. It doesn't work when you search for me either, and the ppv2 number is 100% not the cause of it.
Nines
Just with low ranks? I checked my ppv2 rank when I used to be rank #51010 and It brought me to a page but my name was not listed.
MillhioreF
Moving to low priority since ppv2 development is on hold for now.
Winshley
I tried searching for mine, and it redirects me to the leaderboard with 335~336 ppv2, despite having 337 myself.

I believed this could be a rounding problem between the calculation and the website, since there's actually some decimals.
Nathanael
Bumping, ppv2 was removed so I think this should be taken action.
Never mind... ( It might be fixed when its on public again )
Swimmy
One question:
Is it gonna be that you have a pp ranking and an ppv2 ranking or is the pp ranking gonna be deleted?