forum

Need Help Finding Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ethri
It seems every skin I can find has a fuzzy white/ colors bright border around the hit circles.

Does anyone know any skins with the thin metallic borders on hit circles?
I can't seem to find them anymore, and I have trouble reading with the popular white fuzzy border.
wowcake
I probably would suggest - # re;owoTuna v1.0-1.1 (the Selyu one), it doesn't have a white outline that's way too thick on the hit circle and is pretty clean.
Topic Starter
Ethri

Wowcake wrote:

I probably would suggest - # re;owoTuna v1.0-1.1 (the Selyu one), it doesn't have a white outline that's way too thick on the hit circle and is pretty clean.
It is pretty nice. Do you know if there is a way to remove the 300-hit without changing it to default? The flashes tend to be very distracting.
wowcake

Ethri wrote:

Wowcake wrote:

It is pretty nice. Do you know if there is a way to remove the 300-hit without changing it to default? The flashes tend to be very distracting.
Hmm, the skin doesn't really have a 300 hit element as far as i could remember it...

Have you disabled "Hit Lighting" in the Options?
Topic Starter
Ethri

Wowcake wrote:

Ethri wrote:

Wowcake wrote:

Hmm, the skin doesn't really have a 300 hit element as far as i could remember it...

Have you disabled "Hit Lighting" in the Options?
Oh that's the option! Tyvm!!