forum

[duplicate] Auto-saving Storyboard / Prompt for Changes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
As a storyboard creator, and I can quickly tell this has been a problem, sometimes when I do a storyboard and want to do a test play just like how I created a beatmap, I would press test play and quickly, every single change made in the storyboard is gone. Unless you have made changes to the map, it would not prompt you to whether save the map or not. I got very frustrated right after taking 2 hours creating an SB without knowing of this and all that work is gone in a flash.

People who does storyboard (In-game) manually would know what I meant and it is very frustrating to have all the work you have done to be gone in a flash.

I hope you all understand how I feel after all that hardwork and should consider at least prompting for changes or an option for auto-saving any changes made.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but using the search engine for this website, I came up with nothing but a Storyboard Generating Tool or a Problem about Looping in Storyboard. If it has been repeated, sorry :<
deadbeat
t/123962 something like this?
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

deadbeat wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/123962 something like this?
I should have tried using the word remind... But it looks dead there and i would like to elaborate more on this despite being a small problem :X
If you would like to lock this thread and use the other one instead, go ahead :3 I'll post my idea there :<