forum

Better late, than never?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chirikatori
Hey everyone!
I'm Chirikatori, and I'm 17 years old. To be honest, I have no idea why I haven't posted an introduction before .. But, here it is! :)

So I've been playing osu! for a while, and I'm still an awful. But this isn't the only thing I play. I play other games aswell, such as League of Legends.
I love Anime, so I usually spend most of my time watching some episodes now and then.

So back to osu!. I play this game, everyday. Though, mostly sitting on edit checking out maps. I usually roam around pending beatmaps aswell. I like mapping and modding, even if I'm not good at it, but you'll have to start sometime, right? I just do it for fun though, nothing serious ... yet.

Well this a little about myself, thanks for reading. ;)

Sincerely, Chirikatori.
CsavarNat16
Hello, welcome to the forum! :D
I hope you enjoy your time here. ^^
Let's play together sometime ;)
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^

Chirikatori wrote:

So back to osu!. I play this game, everyday. Though, mostly sitting on edit checking out maps. I usually roam around pending beatmaps aswell. I like mapping and modding, even if I'm not good at it, but you'll have to start sometime, right? I just do it for fun though, nothing serious ... yet.
Would you mod my map :) ? I'm a noob in mapping.
Topic Starter
Chirikatori
Thanks guys! :) You're free to chat with me anytime you want if you ever want to play with me. :)

kookookook wrote:

Welcome to the forums!^^

Chirikatori wrote:

I'd love to mod you're map, though just want to clarify that I'm not good.. at all. So don't expect any good mods. xD
Starry-
Hey there Chirikatori! Welcome to the osu! forums! :3/
I map and mod too but I'm really not that good at it either. x3 It's fun though. :3 The only way to get better is to do it more. xP
So yeah, I hope you enjoy your stay~ :3
AmberLynx
Welcome welcome! I love your ava! Hope to see you around ^^
GosiMon
Hi All

I'm new to OSU. It's an awesome game :D ...

:cry: I still have ways to go but i'm hoping for the best. :D
Kareov

GosiMon wrote:

Hi All

hi
Maraiga
Hello friend, enjoy your stay~ <:
Ideolo
Welcome person. Have a good day~
Topic Starter
Chirikatori
Thanks so much! :)

GosiMon wrote:

Hi All

Welcome to osu! :)
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forums~ :3