forum

Pong: the Next Level

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
Read the previous one: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14685

Today, this one is going to be a quick one, okay? It's about my #1 favorite game: Pong: the Next Level. Well, it's my #1 favorite other than Mario Party. Anyway, let's dive right in to the review.

It all started when I went to the dollar store and bought a collection of Atari games for the computer. I was looking on the game disc and there was an advertisement for Pong: the Next Level. It looked really really awesome. I HAD to get my hands on that game, but I could never find it.

Then my elementary school had a book fair. We could buy any amount of books we want, but we can only buy 1 non-book item. Out of pure luck, Pong: the Next Level was there! Once I saw it I chose that to be my one non-book item.

Once I got it and came home, I really loved that game. But then I got stuck on world 3. I was stuck on a level where I had to reel in a bunch of fish before an alligator would eat them.

After about a month, I figured out that each level has 3 different variations. The first variation was the easiest, the second one was in the middle and the third was the hardest. If a beat a different level's second and third variation, it will let you skip a level, so I did.

After a long time, I beat all the levels' variations in the entire game, except for one. I was so close!! I kept trying that level over and over and over. After a while, my laptop got so old it wouldn't even start up so I never got a chance to beat the game.

I still own this game to this very day on my new laptop. I like to play this when I'm feeling nostalgic. I never got back to completing the entire thing, but, yeah, I play it every once in a while. Since my disc is kind of old it is kind of glitchy and sometimes, after you play it for long enough, it automatically quits.

Let's skip ahead to when I was 13. Wait, I am 13! Nevermind, you get the idea. Anyway, I went to Florida to see my grandmother. Anyway, every time we go, there is a flea market. At that flea market they sell a bunch of old video games, including Playstation 1 games.

So when I was there I was looking through the PS1 games and I found a game called "Breakout: Off the wall fun". I was looking at the boxart and it looked a lot like Pong: the Next Level, so I decided to buy it.

Once I was done visiting the flea market, I went back to my grandma's and put it in my PS3. I just loved that game. It felt just like Pong: the Next Level. But I went through that game in less than two hours. It was kind of easy, but fun. That's all I can really say about Breakout for the PS1.

So there you have it...wait. This is long as all of my other reviews, isn't it? Oh well. Anyway, I don't know how to end this stupid thing so I'll just put "THE END" at the end of this again. THE END
Loginer
Could you please just get a blog instead of cluttering the forum with threads?
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii

Loginer wrote:

My parents won't let me :cry:
adam2046
. . .
Pokebis
At least keep it in one thread.
Jinxy

Kidwii wrote:

My parents won't let me :cry:

Kidwii wrote:

I would, but my mom won't let me :(
What is this bullshit called "your parents"?

Seriously. Im 12 and I have access to everything. I just dont ike blogging. Overprotective parents are baaad for your growth. (Or so I say. I still don't understand what's so bad about "fuck".)
kuwarudo

Loginer wrote:

people won't read it unlike forums
Cuddlebun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Neo@lex
Kidwii vs Loginer
1v1 Catch the Beat
Okkusenman Normal

If Loginer wins, Kidwii has to go get a blog, if Kidwii wins, we all subscribe to his threads.
gogogo
Pokebis

neo@lex wrote:

Kidwii vs Loginer
1v1 Catch the Beat
Okkusenman Normal

If Loginer wins, Kidwii has to go get a blog, if Kidwii wins, we all subscribe to his threads.
gogogo
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30960
Long ago an ancient battle took place.
Neo@lex
That thread was actually just peppy samefagging with other people's accounts. Any memories you have of posting in that thread are fake.
GladiOol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.