forum

Found another circle clicker.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Axstin82
https://ibb.co/T4yX5qs

At an arcade around where I live. Found this.

Apologies for the linkage, I'm on mobile.
Ymir
how do you play it, guessing it isn't a rhythm game
ys_is9
there is another circle clicker called cookie clicker
Miyu Sakurada
I don't know how it works that arcade games 😅
Topic Starter
Axstin82

Muiikko wrote:

how do you play it, guessing it isn't a rhythm game
You ever heard of the pop the lock app? You time clicking on circles in a circle a certain amount of times to well.. pop the lock

Ryuukairu wrote:

there is another circle clicker called cookie clicker
Yeah that exists too.
HyBer
Actually, arcade rhythm games look really fun. Some guy doing something crazy. If he's wearing a glove, you know he's serious.
Yokaye

HyBer wrote:

Actually, arcade rhythm games look really fun. Some guy doing something crazy. If he's wearing a glove, you know he's serious.
Have always been an arcade rhythm gamer and just started playing Osu here about 3 weeks ago.

Can confirm they're very fun: Pump it Up, Jubeat and IIDX are all top tier.
Anaxii 3

HyBer wrote:

Ikr it's maimai. Also necropost bump to reply
Ymir

THETM wrote:

HyBer wrote:

MaiMai seems interesting but I need to travel to an arcade in inner city to play it ; ;
Stomiks

THETM wrote:

HyBer wrote:

Yeah those sticky little hands with prevent the smooth transition of tapping the notes