forum

Hello~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
samisrice
Hi guys ^~^
I started Osu not too long ago, and now I'm hooked...
I've also never played a game with so many different people from all over the world xD
I hope I can play with you guys someday!
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Let's be friend and we can play together. *added*
Raiken-

samisrice wrote:

Hi guys ^~^
I started Osu not too long ago, and now I'm hooked...
I've also never played a game with so many different people from all over the world xD
I hope I can play with you guys someday!
Hey hey, New Comers! Welcome to the Forum! Feel free to post and discuss anything with us!
Have a nice day with Osu!
AmberLynx
Welcome! I like rice.
CsavarNat16
Welcome, welcome! :)
Topic Starter
samisrice
Thanks everyone ^~^
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forums~ :3
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!

400th post huehuehue
Zalaria
Welcome to osu! ^^ *adds to friends* This game is super addictive xp I'm also hooked. (I still think i suck at this game at times, but that's just me) Welp, I hope to see you around sometime in-game! :D Don't be afraid to say hello, I won't bite :3
Grox
Hahaha, you have a nice stats for a newcomer, I believe you'll be stronger in the future! :)