forum

Been struggling greatly in 4k mania recently

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shiftyEXE_old
Hello. I have been struggling a lot on osu!mania recently as I am for some reason not as good as I was about a month ago, I have taken a break from playing seriously for a bit and came back and now playing feels more stressful and not fun. I have even began to rage at the game due to not keeping up with the song and getting bad acc/scores. I had to switch to another keyboard which does not feel as good as my last one which made me uncomfortable if I were to hit the notes with said keyboard and I for whatever reason tense up more with said keyboard. since I also have a tournament coming up very very soon, I am unable to take another break to relax after all that mess. These struggles have also taken a toll on my mindset whenever I play (having negative thoughts while I play) and no matter how hard I try to stay positive, those thoughts always comeback. If you guys have any advise on how to deal with this stuff lease let me know as I obviously do not wanna keep going like this. Thank you.
Hoshimegu Mio
Calm down and rethink about things.
-Andrei-
(don't force yourself to play to the point where it'll have negative effects and don't rush things also ^^^)

play harder maps i was generally stuck playing 4.9-5.67* until i switched to playing 6 stars if your stamina cant keep up then play longer maps also check ur univ offset mine was set to -127 which explained why i didn't improve, ahaha ha should've listened to that one person who suggested it